Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think I saw Varayvuth's name in the production company which is Gai Varayvuth right? that famous director. I heard Joy Sirilak is one of his fav. n'ek from ch3. He's a good director.

Thanks Tinah you are faster than me...lol I was gonna check it...but I'll see if it works.

here 's YSI

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2DTNEBN...1O1OORQ31OOTONB

Oh yeah where's Chakrit?

I'm gonna edit the title since it's Reun :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..thank u so much bluemoon..ur the best!!..im glad to help..and yeh Gai is one of the best director..hes the director for rachanee morlum..and few of anne lakorn..and yep joy is one of his fav nang ek from channel 3..including anne..mew..and joy r?..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i didnt know suntisook was in there too..some of the cast from rachanee morlum is in there like..paul's brother..suntisook..the gad girl who was trying to compete with joy..its like Aya rak.. :D chakrit didnt attend the ceremony? :blink:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
wow i didnt know suntisook was in there too..some of the cast from rachanee morlum is in there like..paul's brother..suntisook..the gad girl who was trying to compete with joy..its like Aya rak.. :D chakrit didnt attend the ceremony? :blink:
[post="76974"][/post]​

Suntisook he's played Joy's dad in that lakorn Khun Paorh something and the spin off...remember with Jeb. I so hope it's like Ayarak or something... drama and suspense...Chakrit is so dang busy....I wonder if he sleeps at night -_-

It looks like just you, me, Teedee is going crazy here...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its only us three huh bluemoon lol..im crazy about boran lakorn..and not just that..the cast is good too..but yeh..i like the father daughter mother chemistry between joy and suntisook and jentara..and yep i remember joy's lakorn with jeb..i hope jentara is still in this lakorn..

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
i think its only us three huh bluemoon lol..im crazy about boran lakorn..and not just that..the cast is good too..but yeh..i like the father daughter mother chemistry between joy and suntisook and jentara..and yep i remember joy's lakorn with jeb..i hope jentara is still in this lakorn..
[post="76985"][/post]​
Tinah, I am really interested in this lakorn, but I don't want to carry myself to the crazy side. If I do then it just going to be over the crazy side and the lakorn just start filming (won't get to see it later in the year or maybe next year).

I agreed the cast is good too a lot of familiar faces. What is Suntisook's character in this lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i understand..i dont want to get dissapointeed if it airs next year but im for sure its going to air this year..i dont think channel 3 is going to stock it.they dont stock anymore lakorn..since their granddaughter took over..

tinah

sarNie Coma
since this is a boran..does it take longer to film?..i wonder how long does it normally take to film a lakorn..but even if they're not done filming they can still air it right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy look pretty in the period clothes. i believe i never seen her in these kind of clothes and do her hair style like this in her pass la korns before. i read Joy will sing "Lump- tautt"(a old fashion singing by saying words in rhythm with clapping hands which i think is fun to listen to) in this la korn, another challenging role for Joy again. i know she will do great like always. she always make the audience surprise with her many talents and the role she play. Chakrit should have come it would been nice to see a couple pix of him & Joy.maybe he's busy filming other la korns since he has so many. yea the cast is like almost all from Rachanimallum. Suntisook, Kamon( paul's bro in the la korn) the bad singer girl. and the old lady that play with Joy in the sapai part time la korn is in here as well. did they change Chatchai to Suntisook? i read before Nok Jareeya will play in this la korn. wonder if she still would. Tanyarae didn't come either. busy with her other la korn maybe. i can't wait to see this la korn. i want to see Joy. this la korn sounds good. i think it prob will air this year because Joy make rating in both ch3 la korns , ch3 would prob air this la korn as soon as they are done filming or about to done filming.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im prety sure channel 3 will air it this yea because joy is hot right now and chakirt and this seem like one of their big project..aww joy is going to be singing?..how kool..another challenging role for her again..i cant wait to see.i dont think they change chatchai..theres alot of people who didnt attend..yeh i hear Nok jerreya is going to be in here..instead of jentara..whos nok jerreya again?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the clip again..and suntisook is "tan koon"..hopefully chatchai is still in here..but yeh..joy does always surprise us with her role..just like in sapai part time..rachanee morlum..all different type of role..another stress for her because she has to sing "lum tatt"..i know she will be great at it too

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Joy's probably gonna sing the theme...Nok Jareeya played in Ayarak tinah she was the mia luang of chatchai I think and she played in that Chinese setting lakorn with Off Pongpat too the sad one where she died at the end...she's Johnny Enfone's wife. Rissaya as Chai's older lover too...so many lakorns.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
That is one thing I like about Joy. She always surprise the audience (comedy to drama you name it, a very diverse actress) and only few actresses that carry out a lakorn without a top rated actors. Eventhough I would love to see her with top rated actors.

Thanks for keeping me up with the news on this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i knew it..i was like nok jereeya is jonhnny's wife..but then again i wasnt sure..but thanx bluemoon..is she going to be joy's mom..i think shes more right being evil..if shes joy's mom then that mean chatchai is going to like her..but yeh..thats what i like about joy..she can play all type of role..from comedy to drama..its good to see her in diverse role..from singing morlum to comedy to boran..she doesnt need to be with top actor..cuz the lakorn would still be good cuz of her.. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow!!..finally he cut it..now he looks HOT..see i knew if he cutted his hair he would look much younger..his hair style in sapai part time made him look old..and it didnt suit him..hes going to look so cute in this lakorn :D