Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read from the producer interview P'Mam titheema. she say Chakrit character is a warming guy which she say he fit. which is believable when he love someone. she like him personally that is why she choose him. she has to convince him to play for a long time because he's so busy and finally he agree to play for her. and from Joy talent she believe Joy will play her role so well.and she say it's interesting that Joy&Chakrit never play together before. there is lots of generation. it's mostly about slaves. (chow bunt slaves) Chakrit play as "Jao"( rich royal guy) and Joy play as a "taut"(slave). Their love is forbidden, so many problems and obstacles that happen between them, she say they concentrate on making it a love romantic la korn. gosh! after reading her interview makes me want to watch this la korn more. i love that Chakrit will play as a sweet warminly guy. which i agree he play romantic scenes well. pra aek & nang aek characters remind me of Joy & Pip la korn "Sa nae nang ngiew" because they have to go tru many obstacles before they end up together. she is poor he's rich. and pra aek is a sweet warminly guy also. can't wait to watch it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the article. i may left some info out or not that great in translating. i apologized

"เรือนรักฯ"พีเรียดชาวบ้าน

เชื่อฝีมือ"จอย"-"คริต"เหมาะอบอุ่น

"เรื่องนี้เตรียมงานนานพอสมควร จริงๆ จะทำตั้งนานแล้ว แต่เรื่อง "แช่มช้อย" มาแซงคิว พอ "แช่มช้อย" จบก็เลยสบจังเหมาะทำเรื่องนี้" ผู้จัดสาว "แหม่ม"ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์ บอกถึงการจังหวะที่หยิบละครพีเรียดเรื่อง "เรือนรัก เรือนทาส" มาทำป้อนช่อง 3

และเพราะเป็นละครพีเรียดเรื่องแรก ทำให้ผู้จัด "แหม่ม" หนักใจไม่น้อย "เรื่องนี้เป็นละครพีเรียดเรื่องแรกเลย ทำให้เราต้องศึกษาบทอย่างดี พยายามทำตัวย้อนอดีตกลับไป อ่านหนังสือ เอารูปภาพมาดู ดูหนังเยอะมาก ก็โชคดีที่พี่ไก่-วรายุธ ถนัดพีเรียด ทำให้คอยแนะนำเราได้ ไม่รู้ก็จะคอยถาม แล้วที่ตัดสินใจทำพีเรียด เพราะเห็นว่าเรื่องนี้เห็นว่าเรื่องนี้ไม่ใช่พีเรียดยากนัก ความจริงพยายามหลบมาตั้งนาน เพราะเราไม่รู้จริง แล้วไม่กล้า พอดูแล้วเรื่องมันสนุก ก็เลยตัดสินใจทำ เป็นเรื่องเกี่ยวกับทาส ไม่เกี่ยวกับเจ้านาย เป็นพีเรียดชาวบ้าน ไม่อ้างอิงประวัติศาสตร์เจ้าก็เลยง่าย"

"ถ้าถามว่าชอบเรื่องตรงไหน ก็ชอบตรงที่เป็นเรื่องความรักของนายกับทาส มีอุปสรรค มีปัญหา เข้มข้น สนุกดี แล้วก็ไมได้คล้ายกับเรื่อง "นางทาส" เพราะของเราจะเน้นรักโรแมนติค รักต้องห้าม"

ในส่วนคู่พระ-นาง "ชาคริต แย้มนาม" และ "จอย"ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค "แหม่ม" มั่นใจในตัวทั้งคู่ "เราเฟ้นกันอยู่นาน แล้วตัวแสดงเรื่องเยอะมาก เยอะมากที่สุดตั้งแต่ทำละครมา มีทั้งยุคแม่ ยุคลูก ต้องไล่อายุ ไล่วัยให้เหมาะสม อย่างคู่พระนาง ชาคริตกับจอย น่าสนใจเขาไม่เคยเล่นด้วยกันมาก่อน โดยความสามารถจอยเราเชื่ออยู่แล้วว่าทำได้ดี ชาคริต เราชอบเป็นการส่วนตัวตรงที่เขาอบอุ่น ตรงกับคาแร็กเตอร์ตัวละคร เราเชื่อเวลาที่เล่นแล้วรักใคร ก็โทร.ไปขอชาคริตบอกให้เล่นเถอะ ตื๊อนานมาก แม้คิวไม่มี แต่เขาก็ยอมเล่นให้"

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx teedee for the news!..wow it already sounds interesting already..i was thinking chakrit would play with warm/charming guy..because it wouldnt go right if he was to play the mean type..i cant wait to see the chemistry between joy and chakrit..i believe both well make the lakorn turn out well..its probaly going to be one of those sad yet sweet romantic lakorn..nang ek and praek has to go many obsticles.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
shoot! Thanks Teedee...now I wonder if anyone's gonna die...since their love is forbidden....dude I can't wait...

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yea it sounds like it's gonna be those sad sweet romantic period time la korn. which i love. i hope nobody dies at the end. about different class level. Chakrit a rich guy, Joy a poor girl.even though her dad may be rich but she probably be treated more like a slave. and there will be singing involved Joy sing lum tutt i can't wait to heard her sing. i think Joy&Chakrit will play their role well. they will probably make the audience believe that they are really lovers. and be sad and happy with what happen to them in the la korn. forbidden love is always sad, especially olden days. wonder if they will ran away together or slept together because usually they do in these type of la korn. so excited to see it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Tv3 probably have some...I didn't want to make caps...

But Joy has her hair in like a bun? Not sure it makes her look old...but still can't wait...:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thank u so much bluemoon!!..i know this lakorn is going to be sad..period lakorn is always sad..cant wait to hear joy sing again..its kool to see joy singing all types of song..shes like the only nang ek i see that can do all of that..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh yeah I have a question what is lum taut is it one of those singing that you hear alot of in lakorn peurnbarn?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll try to explain what "lum tutt" is,it's you are talking back and forth but in singing rhythm. clapping along too. you have to rime with the person who sing before you. fresh & live at that moment what you will sing. it's really fun to listen too.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Um...from what I recall of Mae Nak there was something like this...people were singing and then clapping etc...is that lum taut...sorry too many question...:)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news: Joy will play 2 roles in this la korn as the mom(Jum-long) and the daughter(Jum lieng). The mom role (Jum-long) her dad owe money so take her to pay off the debts by being a slave and she will sing "lum tutt" too. as for the daughter role(Jum lieng) is also a slave that get mistreated so badly.she doesn't fight back or talk back and Joy say she feel so uncomfortable because of this but happy she get to play as a slave because there is a lot of emotions she has to portray she say it's her first period time la korn that went back so long in time. Joy will play 2 generation of this role the mom and daughter, they are not gonna appear together. Joy say she doesn't sing "lum tutt" that much in the la korn but everytime she sing it's an important scene, she play as the daughter of "lum tutt" people. so she has to sing "lum tutt" well, like professional.Joy say she's lucky that she get to play varieties of roles. she is happy that people see her talents she is able to continue staying in entertainment because of her talents, pure talents. i can't wait to see it. Joy role is so sad. both the mom and the daughter. but Chakrit role is a sweet warminly guy which is a good thing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx teedee for the news!..wow her role sound so sad..and she has to play two role..so she is the mother and the daughter..that means chatchai is going to fall in love with her when shes the mother..im happy to see her play so many types of roles..shes so talented..without her talent she wouldnt be able to be in the industry to this long..but yeh..cant wait to watch this..her role sound so sad...more crying for me..lol..i hate crying..dont want to see joy getting picked on..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this news is about joy's role..i posted the news on the wrong thread..but since teedee already told us her role.. :D

ลั่นโชคดีได้บทหลากหลาย-อยู่วงการด้วยความสามารถ

"บทที่เล่นเป็น 2 ตัว คือ"จำลอง"กับ"จำเรียง" เป็นแม่ลูกกัน ซึ่งเราไม่ได้ซีเรียส เพราะจริงๆ เหมือนเล่น 2 ช่วงเวลา 2 ช่วงสมัยมากกว่า" นางเอกขายดี"จอย"ศิริลักษณ์ ผ่องโชค บอกถึงบทบาทในละครเรื่องใหม่ "เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"

แม้ผ่านงานละครมาเยอะ แต่"จอย"บอกว่าไม่ใช่งานง่าย"เรื่องนี้คงหนักอีก เพราะโดนกระทำเยอะ เท่าที่อ่านบทไม่ค่อยได้โต้ตอบ ไม่สู้ด้วย มาเล่นแล้วก็อึดอัดมากๆ แต่เราดีใจที่ได้เล่นบททาส เพราะดูมีความสำคัญน่าถ่ายทอดความรู้สึกมากกว่า มันน่าจะมีเรื่องราว มีอะไรในใจค่อนข้างเยอะก็รู้สึกดีที่ได้เล่น และเรื่องนี้ถือเป็นละครพีเรียดเรื่องแรกที่ย้อนไปไกลมาก"

เห็นว่าในเรื่องต้องร้องลำตัดด้วย "เท่าที่อ่านบทไม่ได้มีโชว์ร้องลำตัดเยอะมากนัก แต่เมื่อไหร่ที่โชว์มันค่อนข้างสำคัญ เหมือนมืออาชีพ ให้สมกับที่เราเป็นลูกของคณะลำตัดเหมือนเราซึมซับมาตั้งแต่เด็ก ตรงนั้นมันสำคัญถึงแม้จะน้อยฉาก แต่เราก็ต้องทำให้ดีค่ะ"

ส่วนเหตุผลที่ตัดสินใจรับเล่นเรื่องนี้ "จอย"บอกว่า "จอยรู้สึกชอบที่เล่นบทสลับไปสลับมาอย่าง"ราชินีหมอลำ" บทค่อนข้างเครียด พอมาเล่น"สะใภ้พาร์ทไทม์" เป็นอะไรที่ใสๆ น่ารัก แล้วตอนนี้มาเล่นบทเครียดร้องไห้อีกครั้งเรื่องนี้ จอยค่อนข้างโชคดีที่ได้เล่นหลากหลาย อย่าง"เสน่ห์นางงิ้ว"ก็ถ่ายทอดอุปรากรจีนเรื่องงิ้ว "ราชินีหมอลำ"ก็ร้องหมอลำ มาเรื่อง"เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"ก็ร้องลำตัด เราก็ดีใจที่มีคนเห็นความสามารถเรา เพราะจริงๆ แล้วจอยอยู่ตรงนี้ได้ เพราะความสามารถนั่นแหละ แต่จอยคิดว่าไม่ใช่จอยคนเดียวที่เล่นละครแล้วกระแสตอบรับดี"

หน้า 21

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Joy's happy that she gets to play a chinese related role in "saneh Nang Ngiew" and then a morlum singer in "Rachinee Morlum" and now she will get to play a Lum Taut singer in "Reun Rak Reun Taut"...still I don't know what lum taut is...lol...but Joy's happy playing different roles.