Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm just gonna update this lakorn's in SW instead of Spicy now, since that thread has turned into one big drama/conversation about school/people just picking on one another. I guess my friend was right about Spicy.

Anyhow, here's Som at the fitting. Credits: her fb/pantip

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Seeing this, all the sisters are probably going to be beautiful. But then it doesn't look like the costumes are going to be that elaborate.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

Credits: p'Goi from allaboutkob and pantip

I'm not gonna translate the article in its entirety because it's pretty much the same stuff that I translated in the other page.

Rumor has it that Kob was the one who picked Kelly. And they'll air this WHILE they're filming this as well. (Ugh)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She really makes it looks like her pictures are date back in the vintage era. I'm not sure if Dara Daily is a reliable source. But I'll have the girls at SK look over it.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
bad luck for n'ek, fall in love with her nephew and end up insane. i saw the preview from ch7. it seemed to be a happy comedy.
i don't understand how could i misunderstand it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Was it the announcement clip for channel 7 lakorns in 2010 that you saw...if it is, during the time that clip was released the lakorn hasn't filmed yet, they didn't have much picture/scene to go by, they used old pictures of the cast and put it together.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The announcer also has a cheery voice..lol.
What a great way to confuse all of us huh. lol. Well they always have this cheery narrator throughout the whole showcase of new lakorns each year, whether the lakorn is dramatic or comedic.

From mixing insights from Kom Sang Koo Som magazine, TV-Inside, Rak Dara (TV news)...

I don't know what Kelly's character did to Kob's character "Rung" but after unfortunate love with him. She start restricting her sisters to fall in love or be with any guy, but they secretly do it behind her back. This causes Nok's character to get pregnant to Sun, which Kob falls in love with and later finds out it's her nephew, she goes insane and dies...BUT...as a ghost she still continue to haunt and taunt them, doesn't seem like she want love to exist in the world. lol.

I won't guarantee that this will be the actual story though, it might change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a video of Kob giving a bit of an interview about "Reun Sawn Ruk":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdvALP7_CIg

She says she's already killed a person in the first two episode. This na'ek'rai will be cruel and evil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koo Sang Koo Som - Cover (Kob and Kelly)
Credit: All About Kob and Popcornfor2 Forum

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the video. Some of the translations were a little off, but understandable. Like that whole "student" thing. She said "na song sarn" which is to feel sorry for. But it does sound like "nak suek sa" which means a student. Heehee.

And gosh, mics were attacking her. I don't think she has anything to worry about, I don't think the fans will hate her just because she plays a cruel character. She already killed someone! Ahaha, can't wait.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. The noisy sound in the background made it hard for our translator/timer to hear what she was saying.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the video. Some of the translations were a little off, but understandable. Like that whole "student" thing. She said "na song sarn" which is to feel sorry for. But it does sound like "nak suek sa" which means a student. Heehee.

And gosh, mics were attacking her. I don't think she has anything to worry about, I don't think the fans will hate her just because she plays a cruel character. She already killed someone! Ahaha, can't wait.

Hi Kudaranai...

How r u my dear? I hope u still remember me.

U know it was funny, that girl named Natty Bitch or whatever banned me from spicy and her reason was so stupid. She said she was mad because I was supporting ur idea...roll eyes.

Anyway, I'm starting anew here. Can't wait till this lakorn air. Love Kob.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hope they don't make her too scary looking like Tanya's character. Playing a ghost that will continue to haunt people would be Kob's first.

pisaltouch I believe your signature is above the maximum size that this forum would allow. I can re-size it for you if you want.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Hope they don't make her too scary looking like Tanya's character. Playing a ghost that will continue to haunt people would be Kob's first.

pisaltouch I believe your signature is above the maximum size that this forum would allow. I can re-size it for you if you want.

yes, if you can do it I will appreciate that. I tried to make it smaller but it 's still look the same. So yeah...go ahead.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Same size as mines (you can use the url link provided):

They really need to show us some promotion of some sort for "Reun Sawn Ruk"