Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Ch7 has always keep a tight seal about their lakorns and won't really promote it til a few days before it'll air. I don't know why they always do that, a little teasers here and there won't hurt ;o;~

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I did hear channel 7 were changing things around but I didn't think it would effect the style of their promotions. Before alot of news and promotion were release the exact date the opening ceremony/fitting was held and progress on. But now it's held back and only released when their lakorn has a date set to air. I like it better the old way, because it builds suspense and we get to see some first glimpse.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's been really sucky ever since they adopted the "film as the lakorn airs" thing. They used to do it, but not this much. Now they do it a lot more and it really drives down the quality. I kinda get why they choose to do it this way. Since they can shorten or lengthen (..it senselessly) if the ratings are great or not great. =\

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's been really sucky ever since they adopted the "film as the lakorn airs" thing. They used to do it, but not this much. Now they do it a lot more and it really drives down the quality. I kinda get why they choose to do it this way. Since they can shorten or lengthen (..it senselessly) if the ratings are great or not great. =\
I hate when a lakorn is rushed it makes the pre-editing immature and sloppy. They should just leave it the traditional way where the minimum for a lakorn is 12 episode. If it gets more rating than just added more episodes after that.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Nothing new. It won't be on air for at least another month and a half because all the new lakorns have been scheduled already.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't understand what people were saying in here. If Kob is not the lead in here than who would it be. I'm thinking Kob is the lead but playing negative roles. Other actors are supporting roles...that would be my understanding.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
From my understanding, Kob IS the lead. It's just that in the news..some of the words and phrases they use is a little misleading. Some say she's a n'ek who plays 'rai, some say she's totally a'rai character. Either way, they all agree that she's the lead and the main character in the story.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand what people were saying in here. If Kob is not the lead in here than who would it be. I'm thinking Kob is the lead but playing negative roles. Other actors are supporting roles...that would be my understanding.
I still confused too.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

(Khun Luknok Lukka, what are you doing here? Hehe~]

Full cast list
Credits on the photos~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADnuEe66xSc&feature=player_embedded

Cast:
Kob Suvanant - Khun Dararoong
Nok Aussanee - Khun Dararatt
Som Thansinee - Khun Daranoi
Min Pitchaya - Khun Daranit
Ouan Rangsit - Lieutenant Meungyai
Win Tawin - Muenglek
Kelly - Khun Grai
May Pitchanat (?) - Ornanong

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow...thank you. I can't wait. I know Daravideo will air their lakorn soon after the ceremony. Maybe the next time slot.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Opening Ceremony video clip credit to SpicyForumNet on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpicyForumNet#p/u/5/kdW1Pf5U5cs

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Kudaranai,

do u know y kob did not dress up here? I heard Win Tawin is in here too, but I don't see him here. I don't see him at the fitting too...thanks for the beautiful pictures though. love it.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really like the storyline but I'll check it out cause I like min the girl from bla boo tong!!! Shed pretty.... Not interested in the praek at all!