RIP Por

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I was holding my breaths thru the whole reading... gosh so sad :cry:  Bow tears drops like water taps.  Other peoples cries too, while some try so hard holding it in. :cry:

I'm afraid Bow going to faint. She look so tired and weak.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I agree... I think he fought as best as he could but his body couldn't take it. I also think his wife and family knew the end was coming because it seems they had some stuff prepared ahead for his funeral. Regardless this was such a shocking and devastating loss. It wasn't like he died of cancer or old age, but from a stupid mosquito. I am so pissed at that mosquito. I'm truly sad and I can't help but cry for Bow and Mali.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They reported that she said she knew all along what would happen because the medical team was upfront with her. When she told him she is now strong enough, his health declined and he went peacefully. I'm thinking ch3 will have a special on her interview later when it is more appropriate. They also said they will take care of his family because she and Mali are part of their family. I also teared up when his friends couldn't contain their tears as they made a promise to Por that they won't abandon his family.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't said a word about Por's death since the announcement of it. It truly breaks my heart that he's now forever gone. My heart really goes out to Mali and Bow. I think what I feel sad the most is that after the funeral is all done, Bow will have to go back to the home she and Por called "home" and continue life without Por. Like, to have to readjust everything in your life and continue on with life without your loved one is hard. I'm sure that with Mali there it'll at least give Bow some strength to move on with life but the pain of losing your loved one will always be there. I'm also glad that Mali is already 2 years old. Try losing your husband (or wife) and then having to raise the child at a few months alone as a single man or woman is hard. I just hope the best for Bow and Mali. I'm sure the media will continue to track their every move and see how they are doing after the funeral is over. 
And i'm sure it was hard for her to accept such truth/news but i'm glad that Bow knew she had to stay strong for Por and Mali. Such a strong woman. I'm glad Por passed away peacefully. 
It's just so weird that he's now gone forever. Like, we won't ever get to see Por again.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's finally done. Por is gone, physically I should say. Watching his cremation live was so heartbreaking. It feels surreal.
By the way, did Pat ever show up at the funeral? I know she left him a message on IG but this girl can't read Thai. lol

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh! That was hard to watch without tearing up. I started crying when I saw P'Por's mother breakdown. No parent should ever have to bury/cremate their child. And Bow...huy.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Is there a link where I can watch the cremation ceremony live? I click on the above links, but there were no cremation ceremony because I was 6 hours late. I saw behind the scenes picture of other Thai Celebrity crying. It really got to me.  :cry:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
It just hit me.......P'Por is really gone. I need to lay low on IG....T_T

Seems like his cremation is done with. Took yahng riap raawy laaeo T_T My heart hurts so much right now. Everyone who loves P'Por is posting their farewell to him on IG.
Me too. Time trick us . I still remember Just before he got into the the hospital he post in the ig for the show which is movie guru that he conducted. Then..heard that he was hospitalised, and now... It's nearer to one week... Already...he had gone.. :cry:.. I just can't belive it.. I'm afraid to watch his past lakorn again. I'm afraid by looking at him will make me teary.. Just looking at the video post on the ig to remember him.. Can make me.. :cry:

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
Omg woke up and Por is gone forever. I still can't believe it. Everything feels so surreal. Ugh this is too sad. I'm getting teary-eyed with all the updates. Just wanna give his wife a big hug

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
cr: sanook/ thairath

His funeral itinerary.

Thank you Mahalo for all these wonderful pictures. 

OMG I breaks down every time I see pictures or video of Bow crying.  :lmao:   :cry1:   It's also so heart breaking whenever I see her look so tiny, lose, weak and broke down each time she cries in her father's arms. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I agree with you all. I break down every time I see Bow and Nong Mali. I stayed up and watched as much of his cremation service live (it was midnight here in the US) but I had to work this morning and so I stop after the people went up to give him flowers. Plus I was crying the entire time so my eyes were puffy as heck this morning for work. Anyway, What happened after that? Did Bow and Mali get any alone time with him before the cremation? Did they show the cremation part? I saw a clip on IG of Bow throwing something in the air at a group of people, was that like rice or something for good luck? Bow looks so tired and frail, she lost a lot of weight. I'm glad Mali wasn't too much older because then she won't be so tramatize over Por's death. Right now she is still so innocent and clueless, enjoying those happy memories of her daddy. The good thing is that she has two uncles who will guide her and be her father figure. My heart breaks for Bow, to be a widow at such a young age. It's like life stopped for her but she must still live for Mali. The future without Por is very very sad.