RIP Por

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe it, but it doesn't have to be 3 days. Some people are born with a sixth sense. I'm not one of those people. Lol. But when my cousin passed away, he visited me. As someone who has never encountered super natural events, I didn't believe it. I was home alone that day and started hearing footsteps walking from the first to third floor. I followed the sound thinking my sister came back from grocery shopping. Once I got to the second floor, I called out to my sister but there was no reply. The foot steps then stopped and started back up in the basement. I then froze because I realized I was home alone. I didn't really tell anybody because I thought I was overthinking. Might've been the neighbors but after that, my cousin, his sister, told us a similar story involving footsteps that started from one spot and went to another. That's when I knew I was not imagining things. Lol. He also visited his nephew because late at night, my little baby nephew would just laugh and not sleep. Someone was talking to him and it wasn't his parents.    

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This whole day I've been trying to stay away from social media (FB, Ig and even here) because I wanted to take my mind off of P'Por ;( When I came home, my mom asked about him T_T I showed her the glare next to his wife/N'Mali and my mom believes it's Por. Sighs....Someone shared a pic of his face from his funeral service last night on IG. I was so scared when I saw the picture but told myself, it is only P'Por, don't be scared. The last time I felt like this was when P'Big passed away....T_T I was depressed for awhile....

Mahalo your encounter is freaky....I sleep alone so I'll try to block out what I read. =x

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thats why I'm staying away from IG I don't want to see P'Por like that (fortunately I haven't seen the pics), I want to remember him as the healthy and strong man I've always seen him as. My mom keeps on asking about him too and wants to see his funeral and I'm like "mom, i don't want to see too much of this, it makes me too sad". My mom is just as upset about his passing as I am. 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
May he rest in peace now that he's no longer in pain. May he watch over his now young widowed wife and beautiful daughter who is forever going to be without him. Breaks my heart thinking about the family and friends who are now without him. He was a beautiful soul and to think positively, I'm so glad he fought hard enough to wake back up to see some of his familt even if he couldn't stay till the end. Breaks my heart that he most likely wasn't able to see daughter considering the earlier translations about him crying and wanting to see Mali. As for his lovely wife, she's being so strong right now despite the rude media and people who is rudely all up ina grieving family's face. Having been in love with someone and being in one another's life for so many years and to finally start a family only to have your other half taken away. At least the family has Mali to smile for...she is her dad's daughter.looks so alike and both such bright personalities...you can tell she was well loved and well taught for her age. Despite no longer having the ability to make new memories...at such this young age hopefully she can remember the few memories she's had with her dad for these few years. At least her dad left behind such a good legacy for her to look back upon and to be proud of. Great man in this line of work, good giver to the community and charities...most of all he loved his family so much. I cried for the best 3 days at every picture that i would come across....i thought i was done but the tears kept falling because my heart kept breaking for his wife and child who no longer has him. Btw, did someone translate the post his wife made on his passing? If not, can someone please?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
WeirFany said:
 Btw, did someone translate the post his wife made on his passing? If not, can someone please?
Some of the shows read it and omg, I bawled. I don't know if I have the strength to actually read it. Maybe if you cp it here someone will translate it.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
So sad may he be at peace.
I'm so mad a the media :thumbdown: :angry:
I understand that Por was a public figure and a lot of people wanted to know what was going on. But come on let the family have some privacy at the funeral.
was it not enough for them when Por's dad came out and with tears in his eyes told them that his son past away.
I just wish the the media was a little more humane and respect the family during this time.
I feel bad for Mali and Mali's mom I saw some videos that she could barely walk because of all the cameras in her face.
Please media in Thailand Have a little bit more of respect for a family who has just lost a love one.
Let them have some peacefully last moments with Por.
With that said I hope all his family can find peace and be at ease, now they have an angel watching over them specially Mali

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sanook/ komchadluek
Bow cried while hearing the monk's chant. Omg, I know the feeling. I get so emotional each time I hear them, especially during a loved one's funeral. Mali cried because no one played with her. Usually, she'd tease them and they'd play back but no one was in the mood so she cried.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Por really touched many people heart and lives.  He is loved by so many people, from the general population to daras and higher official; even the former prime minister attended his funeral. May you rest in peace, p'Por.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
This whole day I've been trying to stay away from social media (FB, Ig and even here) because I wanted to take my mind off of P'Por ;( When I came home, my mom asked about him T_T I showed her the glare next to his wife/N'Mali and my mom believes it's Por. Sighs....Someone shared a pic of his face from his funeral service last night on IG. I was so scared when I saw the picture but told myself, it is only P'Por, don't be scared. The last time I felt like this was when P'Big passed away....T_T I was depressed for awhile....

Mahalo your encounter is freaky....I sleep alone so I'll try to block out what I read. =x
Oh man, p'big....tears!!! That was pretty much my teen years

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok everyone, it is as close to Friday here in the US and already Friday for the rest of the world so shall we start? First off let's only post positive memories of Por for the next 2 days. I believe his cremation will be Sunday if I'm not mistaken. Second, before you post let's give a moment of silence for him.

So what good memories do I have of Por. Well my first lakorn of his was with Pat (his kookwan :)), Barn Rak Talay Fun. I was so hooked on that lakorn lol. I remember waking up super early for that lakorn. My favorite lakorn of his was Rak Leh Sanae Luang, man love love that lakorn. Still have it on vhs lol and I watch it at least once a year. I didn't follow his private life much but I've never heard anything bad about him. His kindness to others touched me so much and he will definitely be missed. You will forever be in our hearts. Rest well and Rest in peace.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My first lakorn of P'Por's was Yuer Marn, from that point on my household has called him "Mork" after his character. I loved seeing him pair up with Namfon Patcharin, I also enjoyed Jao Sao Ban Rai very much. I was planning on rewatching it but my heart is too broken to watch his lakorns again. P'Por was a very diverse actor, you cannot help but like him in all his roles even though some of them like "Mork" or the p'ek from Phu Pha Prae Mai were incredibly dumb, he always had a likeable charm to him. My favourite roles of his would be from Taddao Bussaya, Tard Ruk and my absolute favourite is Hua Jai Song Park as Sia Chuck. P'Por portrayed the quiet, emotionless hero so well, it's one of those roles that sticks with a viewer and I always attached his face to Hua Jai Song Park and Taddao Bussaya as well with his confused sexuality. My last lakorn of his was Dao Ruang and I just finished it a couple of months ago, it's astonishing to see how fast things happen. From comedy to slap and kiss, you could do it all. 

P'Por Trisadee Sahawong, you will be missed dearly by all who have watched your work. You were a fantastic actor, a kind and gentle man, a wonderful father and husband. I hope you rest in peace and I would like to say for the last time from the bottom of my heart that I will deeply miss you, goodbye P'Por. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It is hard for me to type my paragraph without breaking down. I am glad I have you girls here to get me through this unexpected tragedy. We have each other's moral support to get through P'Por's passing <3 Thank you all.

Unlike you gals who have been Day 1 Por fans, I recently became a fan of Por about two-three years ago. I first saw him way back in Mafia Tee Ruk but did not think much of him. My older sisters kept talking about Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma so I decided to go look for a Por lakorn to watch. Instead of watching PYLGNM, I gave TDB a shot and fell completely in love with Por. One's acting can truly make you become a fan and this was my case with Por. I instantly became a fan after TDB so I did a Por marathon. My next lakorn of his was Jao Sao Ban Rai. Though I disliked his character with a passion, Por and Namfon made me fangirl lol I kinda became obsessed with Por and Namfon's pairing and did some research on them because you know, "I wanted them to date in real life." hehe But that all faded away when I watched RLSL!!! AHH I totally became a fan of Vicky and Por's pairing. Vicky was thee n'ek who I liked with Por and when they were confirmed in Spinsters vs. Casanovas, of course I jumped for joy. Pretty much sure I squealed too lol I did eventually watch PYLGNM and found Por/Ploy cute together. They were cute but I still liked Vicky and Por better. I tried watching Por/Pat's lakorn in between but I couldn't finish any of them. When Spinsters aired, I watched a couple episodes and never finished it. Just last week before the news, I was getting to know Aongdin (Por's character in TR). I didn't even get the chance to watch ep2 yet.................

P'Por like what I've said to some of my drama sisters, though I don't know you personally...I got the chance to know who you were as a person and actor off and on-screen. You have brought us all such laughter, happiness, tears(from lakorns) and many more throughout your career. We will miss seeing your big smiles and goofy personality that we've grown to adore. Ch3 Annual Soccer Game will never be the same without you...the Thai ET will never be the same without you. No words will be able to explain my feelings, however I do want to conclude my words with a thank you. P'Por...thank you for giving us N'Mali.

Rak lae ja kit teung P'Por samur. Rest in Paradise <3