RIP Por

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
My favorite of his was Jao Sao Ban Rai. I rewatch this several time back in the days. It's going to be hard rewatching lakorn he star in knowing he's gone forever. :(

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I have nothing but good memories of P’Por. I can vividly remember the very first time I ever saw him on screen, which was when Barb Ruk Talay Fun was airing where I caught an episode live during one sleepless night. Specifically, it was the scene where Oom was drowning in the ocean and Khun Satra saved her. For whatever reason, I was instantly attracted to them. Perhaps it was the way they played so well off each other or maybe it was their unique looks, which I haven’t seen amongst other Thai celebrities during their time but whatever it was, I was hooked from the get, go. I went back to research on their past lakorns only to discover that they were both newbies who debuted together in another previous lakorn Likasit Huajai and after watching that, it only intensified my obsession for their pairing.  This was during a period of time where I took a long hiatus from lakorns and the Thai industry and yet it was Por and Pat who rekindled and re-sparkled my interest again which was dead for so so long. I don’t ever remember being this obsessed with any other pairing since the days of Willy/Mew and Noom/Kob, which are my classical pairings of all time.

From then on, I became a fan of theirs and made the habbit to follow up with both their on and off screen works by watching all their lakorns regardless if they were paired together or not, catching their lakorns live by staying up all night, collecting the DVDs to all their projects and magazines, purchasing their other forms of work such as CDs, shirts or anything in relation to them, saving all their pictures on my photo bucket count, sending them gifts via their FC during their birthdays etc. I even introduced some of my non-Thai fans to Por and Pat because they wanted to watch something different from their typical Chinese series and even they understood why I was in love with them, their chemistry was THAT good. I even got my parents hooked on Por and Pat. I think I’ve probably watched Likasit Huajai, Barb Rak Talay Fun, Mafia Tee Rak and Tey Jai Rak Nai Wang Paan more than 20 times already which is rare because I never watched lakorns that excessively and repeatedly before. There are other lakorns out that I like more but I don't re-watch them as much as I do with Por/Pat's works. 

One highlight of my experience of being a Por fan was that I made so many good friends over the Internet due to the shared, mutual interest we all had towards our lovely duo. Until this day, I still keep in contact with a lot of these wonderful girls, 10 years later and it only goes to show how powerful and impactful some celebrities can be and how they can bring such positivity, happiness and optimism into our lives despite living on the opposite end of the globe. I couldn’t be more thankful that it was through Por and Pat that introduced me to such great people and this will be a memory that I will cherish forever. It was also Por and Pat who motivated me to write fanfictions and anyone who knows me in real life knows that creative writing and me don’t go together at all but in the end, they made me utilize my fun side in writing form.

While following up with Por’s activities, I realized that I didn’t just solely like him for his looks or acting but I fell in love with the whole package. It’s rare to find any male celebrity to devotes and dedicates so much time towards orphanages, charities and other activities to help his community and people in need. It was through his interviews about his lifestyle that I started re-evaluating my life and questioning if whether the things I deemed important were really that valuable or was it just superficial? What I really admire about P’Por is the way he handled both his professional and personal life. Back in those days, he dated a girl from overseas named Jane and not once did he disclose any personal details about their relationship because he respected her that much. No one even knew what Jane looked like or not but all we knew was that Por loved her enough to shield her from the media and respected their relationship enough to not expose it to the public. Even with the whole craze on Por and Pat, no once did Por cross the line of siblings and koo jin to mislead anyone on their status. Not once did he over capitalize on their popularity as a pairing to gain even more attention because he is someone who isn’t greedy for more than what he has. He made it clear that Pat was a loveable sister but yet fans were able to cheer and fin over them even with full knowledge that the possibility of them getting together was close to none. Por set a good example for all his fans to be thoughtful and considerate of others and his personality reflected his fanclub because his fans are very nice and humble. This is a quality that sets Por apart from many other actors and I love him for that.

I want to thank P’Por for everything he has offered to me and everyone else out there. Thank you for giving us so many enjoyable lakorns through your performances from the charming Likasit, the jerk but deserving of another chance Satra to the adorable Jao Ha. Thank you for showcasing your versatility by generating so much chemistry with your co-stars from Pat, Namfon, Pitta, Ploy, Vicki to Punch. Thank you for showing everyone that even if you’re a celebrity; you’re also a normal, flawed human being who is willing to learn each and everyday. Thank you for never forgetting your roots and always giving back to the community. Thank you for promoting happiness and gratitude as core values for everyone to have. Thank you for being your kind loving self. You will be loved and missed dearly. RIP. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've stayed away from this thread because it's so hard to read about everything. It's still hard to believe we've lost such an amazing p'ek. I've been his fan since his days starring with Pat. And I've enjoyed his work since. Even though I'm not an avid cheerleader of every single one of his lakorns, he'll always be one of my faves. Most of his romcoms are memorable. I was hoping to see his reunion with some of his past N'eks... But sadly I'll have to rewatch the old stuff.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mali is just too cute. You can see Por in her.

I was a big fan of Por/Pat. I love their first lakorn together because I was laughing with my mom watching it. After they slowed down in the pairing I kind of stopping watching their lakorns individually. The only lakorn I finished was the one with Chakrit.

Sometimes the good die young. He's a sweet, compassionate human being. They will remembered him more than an actor but a person that cares about others. He seemed to have a chance to say good bye to those that he loves so he can go peacefully.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
:cry: I always get teary whenever I see pictures of Nong Mail. 

Anyways, one of my favorite lakorn of Por was Tom Yum Lum Sing. I've watched most of his previous lakorns before, but that was when I didn't know any Thai, and during Tom Yum Lum Sing, that was when I started learning and picking up simple Thai words. His musical lakorns are always so good, I still have a CD mix of his songs from TYLS and just played it yesterday in the car. I love his gentlemanly characters, the last lakorn I saw of him was the one with Namtarn, and even though it sucked, I still loved his sweet intentions towards n'ek. I loved him with Pat too, and Spinsters VS. Casanovas. I've never been that close of a fan, but some of his works were really good. Maybe one day I'll tune into his lakorn with Ploy. I just love that we've all had an opportunity to get to know this awesome person who was unfortunately taken away too soon. I want to thank him for every good thing he has done for everyone, for teaching many of us through acting in lakorns, and may his family get through this tough time. Everyone bpen gam lang jai hai samur na. "SUSU! "- Nong Mali :dance1:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Mali is just so precious. Bow is so strong.

As for me, my first lakorn I saw P'Por in was Barb Ruk Talay Fun as well. It's when I got back into watching lakorn again. I though he and Pat were so good together. Ever since I tracked down any lakorns he or she was in from Likasit Hua Jai to King Kaew Ka Fark and even the one they played as siblings. P'Por was such a talent. Will definitely miss seeing him in future projects. At least we have lakorns of his we can go back and watch.

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
So sad that the world has lost such a wonderful person so soon. I don't know him personally; just a fan but I'm so depressed with all the news feed on instagram and Facebook of his funeral. I feel like crying every time looking at pics of his lovely daughter and his wife (such a strong woman).

I've watched many of P'Por's lakorns but my favorites were RLSL and TDB. I loved him in these roles and I loved him as a person as well. He was a wonderful actor on screen and a humble, great role model off screen. Scandal-free and just simply an amazing man working to protect animals. I'm greatly touched by the story of him giving his land for people to make a living. Ah...now I'm getting a little teary eyed writing this. As some people say, its not how long you live, its how you live. He's done so many great deeds all his life and I know that wherever he is, he's watching over his loved ones (especially Mali and Bow). I'm just thankful enough to have gotten to meet him years ago in the US, took a picture with him, and bought his signed tshirt. These are the wonderful memories that I would treasure forever.

P'Por your fans love and miss you a lot. Although you're no longer here anymore, you've left us with a legacy that would carry on your name for life. You will be in our hearts forever so now please be at peace.

Lastly, Happy Birthday, P'Por.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was Por's fan since his first lakorn with Pat.  At first I didn't know who he or Pat was, prior to that I had stopped watching lakorn for couple of years, I was just getting back to watching lakorn again. I didn't know what lakorn to watch, so I just rent whatever was out there. When I first saw his very first scene on the screen, I didn't even know he was the p'ek and didn't even care to look/watch it because I didn't like his "posture" hahaha so I fast forward it until couple of episodes in, then I got so confused because I don't know what's going on and who the heck is going to be the p'ek  :scratchhead2: :shrug:  :whahuh: so I went back to watch it all over from the beginning. Starting watching for his work and performance and major ignoring how I "hate" his posture in there, but by the end of the lakorn I became Por and Pat fan ever since.  I started to watches their works here and there but not all of them because I either don't like the storylines or the people they act with, but I remains their fan and always wishes to read good news about them and their works.  :crush:

I haven't participated much in here, because in my mind I still clinging on hopes that he will be fine and will get out of the hospital soon. :weep: My heart drops each time I click on this thread until the unexpected finally hit me and I'm in a withdrawal from all these roller coaster rides along with his family and their heartaches.  The picture Bow leaning on her father and cries just tears at my heart and N'Mali crying just too sad  :teary: , but I know everything will be alright with them, Por is watching over them, after all it's his 3rd days of passing ... it's just his form of communicating with them now :phew:
Bow is a very strong and tough woman and with her loves and devotions to Por will loves and be devotes to N'Mali twice as much and N'Mali will be the strength for both of them to keep going.  :thumbsup:    :wub:  Thank you Por for leaving such an awesome legacy and a strong will little girl to cheering us up in these time of sadness and for picking such an beautiful wife inside and out.  :wink:  Thank you for showing us a role model of how a good mother and wife should be in this time of crisis :clap2:  :worthy:  #STAYSTRONGBow&N'Mali! #KEEPONSMILINGPORTID!  :cloud9:

:thumbsup:   https://www.facebook.com/100010630661837/videos/171768039854217/

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
First lakorn I watched him was jao Sao ban rai. The lakorn was very good. I love him with namfon then I started to follow his work with others like with Pat. Then I watch Hua Jai song Park which that was the first time I saw taew.then I watched taddao bussaya, pupa praemai all his lakorn with ploy, and the last lakorn I watched him was with Yaya (Dao rueng).for last year I did watch Hua Jai patapee with yam. I really love him in there. :cry:
I follow all the soccer game ch3 day, I Impressed with his ability to play soccer. I waited for 2015 for him to play again.,but he went to hospital because of his feet.. Then I said it's okay. Moreover last year concept change to koojin thing. I said to myself said maybe he will be able to play again next year.
I watch many of his show, including the tonight show, the show about his farm. It's just make my heart sad.
Por.. You don't just leave your cutest daughter ever, but you leave your humbleness for me forever to memories you

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
You know .. If we think about his birthday is tomorrow and got we all teary.. :cry: I think about his wife, just think about her family to endure the feeling the day he supposed to celebrated with them is the day that he's not here... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
His fc gathered today to celebrate his 36th birthday.There will be a live coverage of his cremation on Sunday. The airlines reported sold out flights. They speculating hundreds of thousands are attending.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Watching Sao Noy Roi Larn. Awww I loved how much of a wonderful brother he is to Noi especially when they were trying to name the "unfinished song". I loved it, he's the perfect actor for this role, this will also be one of my favorite role of his.  :thumbsup:  

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
Would someone mind clarifying me how old Por really is or what year is he actually born in. I thought he was born in 1978 and I also read in a few articles that he died at 37, so I thought he was turning 38 but Ncmeowmeow35 said his fc was celebrating his 36th birthday today. So he was born in 1980 not 1978? Have I been getting this wrong all this time?

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that his dear widow is going through. To have to grieve and mourn as though in a fish bowl. I commend her for her strength during this trying time, and wish that she find peace. I really cannot even imagine what she is feeling. I'm in the middle of planning my own wedding, just the thought of losing my beloved scares me and if the emotions I feel is just a bit of what Bow is going through... I wish God to help her through this. A young wife, mother, now a widow... it breaks my heart. Little Mali, may her memories of her father be forever with her. She is so young and probably doesn't understand what is going on but there will be times when she will ask for "daddy" only to realize he will no longer be able to hold her. I hope they and their families find peace and solace, knowing that P'Por is now in a better place and no longer in pain.

The hurt will always be there, no matter how much time passes.. but his memory, his legacy in his art he has left us with will keep him alive in our hearts.

P'Por, rest in peace.

The memory of D2B's Big is flooding back, the agony and pain in losing him.. it was horrible. Someone so young, so talented and bright. May they both rest in peace.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Blossomgirl93 said:
Would someone mind clarifying me how old Por really is or what year is he actually born in. I thought he was born in 1978 and I also read in a few articles that he died at 37, so I thought he was turning 38 but Ncmeowmeow35 said his fc was celebrating his 36th birthday today. So he was born in 1980 not 1978? Have I been getting this wrong all this time?
lol I had to go check to make sure I got it right. RakDara post:

แฟนๆทำบุญวันเกิด”ปอ” 36ปี คาดนับแสนร่วมเผา เครื่องบินเต็ม!เพิ่มทัวร์-บขส. ติดวงจรปิด-ถ่ายสด (his fans made merit for his 36th birthday, predicting about 100,000+ fans will attend his funeral, flights sold out and will add more flights, there will be live coverage of funeral)
So yeah, I was just repeating what they said. I did saw that his rip said 2551-2559 which would make him 38 :scratchhead2:
-
-