Rome & Rita

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa! thank you wishbone!! LOVE IT!!! i haven't seen them together in a while, its refreshing to see them again...its hot!!

solin

sarNie Adult
Love ! Love ! Love ! Love !
these photos are great
Rome and Rita are HOT
and I want more photo shoot of them together in the future !

the inside pictures are even STEAMIER than the cover!!!!! Rome and Rita look so hot together! i especially love the last few pictures... :drool: they look so amazingly sensuous together!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE INSIDE PHOTOS!!!

but Rome looks a little stiff in some of the poses with Rita...lol...the way he's posing and all doesn't really conform to Rita...lol...and you can see that Rita's really trying and she does a great job, but Rome is kind of stiff...lol...perhaps he's a little nervous or intimidated by the poses with Rita? lol...

i'm so looking forward to more of their photoshoots together! :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i was thinking the same when i saw the the inside shoot. rome seem to be holding back. other than that it was still a hot shoot!

thanks wishy

transcend89

sarNie Adult
damn finally what a great x-mas present for us fans and rome lol regardless of the expressions or whatever as long as it them and keep them coming hope their future lakorns are more romantic...thanks wishbone for the pixs took them long enough to do a photoshoot *jumping for joy*

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Rome+Rita are steamy hot in those photo shoots and my favorite shots are the 1st and last pic. Their body language speaks volumes about their relationship since they just look like a real couple to me. However, Rome seems to look awkward a bit like others said may be cuz he's nervous whenever he's around Rita.

Overall, I must admit this couple is too gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, wishboniko!
edit
By the way, is this Rita's long slender legs in the 4th photo?

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think lome looks a little bit uncomfortable, you can see it in his eyes. And Hanjieun30 I love your picture of aff, ? and ann in your post. who's the girl in the middle?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! My.
Me love the inside photoshoot.
It is freaken HOT.
Thank you so much wishbone.
You totally ROCK!