Rome & Rita

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
ROME + RITA = SEXINESS
These two are so HOT together. The photoshoot is sizzling. and this is their first photoshoot ever...WOW...SPECTACULAR!!!
Thanks wishbone!!!

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, they are sizzling hot together. The ooze so much sexiness, so hot!!!! Rita is sexy goddess!

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I keep going back to look at the picture and my mine goes blank! I'm speechless! All i can say is....im sooooo j jealous!

azn_media

sarNie Egg
their cover photo, if i was the photographer, i would have had him place a few fingers over her pant's button. oooooohhhhh, and some of the pictures aren't that sexy. needs LESS clothes!!!

p.s. i'm not perverted. just that these photos are oozing of xxx, but there's only x

solin

sarNie Adult
their cover photo, if i was the photographer, i would have had him place a few fingers over her pant's button. oooooohhhhh, and some of the pictures aren't that sexy. needs LESS clothes!!!
They are already hot like that...so imagine them with less clothes :wub:
I am becoming creazy :arrg:

fun

Expired Sarnie
What, Rteam don't have to show more nakiness to be sexy.

Woot! They could have done more touchy touch photos. Hehehehehe!!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Amazing Rita and Rome look so hot and cute together. and when they both sit on the couch they look like they are really together.

What, Rteam don't have to show more nakiness to be sexy.

Woot! They could have done more touchy touch photos. Hehehehehe!!!
the photoshoot could definitely have been more touchy, especially on Rome's part...lol...but this is a nice opening photoshoot...hopefully their next photoshoots together will be increasingly sexy -- what am i saying? of course it'll be even steamier than this! :)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Holy cow!!! They are so freakin hot. They need to have another lakorn.....SOON!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I find the photo of Rita and Aun waaaay better that the one with Lome.... Rita is gorgeous on those with Lome... but him... just not natural, I've never liked his face anyway ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amazing Rita and Rome look so hot and cute together. and when they both sit on the couch they look like they are really together.
I know... Looks like they were foreplaying... LMAO nah it is just my damn imagination!!! Hehehehe!!!

the photoshoot could definitely have been more touchy, especially on Rome's part...lol...but this is a nice opening photoshoot...hopefully their next photoshoots together will be increasingly sexy -- what am i saying? of course it'll be even steamier than this! :)
I second that. I don't know how many times I have been in this thread. Still :drool: