Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh i never thought he was DAT good looking lol he was passable lol

i get my epilator tomorrow. kinda excited to use it lol they advertise it as painless. painless my ass LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahh i never thought he was DAT good looking lol he was passable lol

i get my epilator tomorrow. kinda excited to use it lol they advertise it as painless. painless my ass LOL
Okay... I take it back. he's not drop dead gorgeous but he was passable. LOL.

Tell me if the electrical plucker works okay! I might need to get one. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol okie. da one i got has 18 tweezers. i wanted da pink one dat had 22 cause it was pink mainly lol but boo da one i ended up getting was cheaper. it's blue but whatever i saved money lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol okie. da one i got has 18 tweezers. i wanted da pink one dat had 22 cause it was pink mainly lol but boo da one i ended up getting was cheaper. it's blue but whatever i saved money lol
HAHAH. I do that sometimes too! Buy things because of the color. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol when i buy electronics now i'll go for da looks of it lol buti won't buy somethin dats pretty but has shitty features lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol me too nai. what's erybody been up to lately? i need to find somethin to watch while waitin for dis lakorn cause right now i have nothing
I have been so consumed with effing school lol. Like literally, I don't ever get a chance to breathe until Fridays since I don't have any classes on Fridays but all that's going to change next quarter when I have classes Monday-Friday. The amount of homework and readings I have is ridiculous, I wanna cry lol.

awee do you miss me & my taleung-ness Nai?! ^_^
Yes I do lol. I miss this thread and everyone so much. The only thing I'm watching is Soo Saeng Tawan but that ends tomorrow and Sapai Look Thung. I checked out Cee's new lakorn this morning but wow i am just not interested lol which isn't really a first for me on Cee lakorns since I didn't watch Pieng Pun Fah all the way either but Koo Pbuan Olawon just does not draw my attention very much and I was so excited for it to air too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i remember what it felt like when i was in school. some crazy ass shiet. for bout 1-2 yrs i aint watch any lakorn because i had so much studying to do. but it's ok SUU SUU na lol :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have been so consumed with effing school lol. Like literally, I don't ever get a chance to breathe until Fridays since I don't have any classes on Fridays but all that's going to change next quarter when I have classes Monday-Friday. The amount of homework and readings I have is ridiculous, I wanna cry lol.

Yes I do lol. I miss this thread and everyone so much. The only thing I'm watching is Soo Saeng Tawan but that ends tomorrow and Sapai Look Thung. I checked out Cee's new lakorn this morning but wow i am just not interested lol which isn't really a first for me on Cee lakorns since I didn't watch Pieng Pun Fah all the way either but Koo Pbuan Olawon just does not draw my attention very much and I was so excited for it to air too.
awee. *hugs* it will be okay. I should be stressing over my classes... specially since i have a midterm on wednesday & i haven't even read the chapters! lol. I'll get to it eventually.

I know I said i was gonna watch Cee's lakorn too but eh... i don't know. I think i'll pass on it. LOL.

aw i remember what it felt like when i was in school. some crazy ass shiet. for bout 1-2 yrs i aint watch any lakorn because i had so much studying to do. but it's ok SUU SUU na lol :D
LOL. school takes up a lot of time from watching lakorns. lol. maybe when i was in middle school/high school i could've watched 5 lakorns at once but now... just one. :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hello! Gursl!!!

Darn no one is watching KPO?!
I admit the lakorn isn't all that gr8. It sort of annoying :rolleyes: . The bickering is annoying :rolleyes: . Childish :rolleyes: I'm like grow up already :rolleyes:

Episode 1 started out okay for me. I liked it plus Cee was cute..LOL.. Episode two was a drag but I gotta say I LOVE Cee-Mo scene in episode 2 :wub:

Anywayz, it's the only lakorn I'm watching so I'm gonna keep watching till the end even though they showed Cee for like 20 min an epiosde -_-

I'm waiting for Kom Faek II. Wish Por would have a speedy recovery ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
epilator...never heard of that...

I never thought Por was hott nor cute...until today I still think he's eh...not cute and not ugly...I feel neutral....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hello! Gursl!!!

Darn no one is watching KPO?!
I admit the lakorn isn't all that gr8. It sort of annoying :rolleyes: . The bickering is annoying :rolleyes: . Childish :rolleyes: I'm like grow up already :rolleyes:

Episode 1 started out okay for me. I liked it plus Cee was cute..LOL.. Episode two was a drag but I gotta say I LOVE Cee-Mo scene in episode 2 :wub:

Anywayz, it's the only lakorn I'm watching so I'm gonna keep watching till the end even though they showed Cee for like 20 min an epiosde -_-

I'm waiting for Kom Faek II. Wish Por would have a speedy recovery ^_^
Awwe... so KPO isn't worth the watch? I think i'll pass then-- until Cee's next lakorn!

epilator...never heard of that...

I never thought Por was hott nor cute...until today I still think he's eh...not cute and not ugly...I feel neutral....
LOL. Since he's gotten older... he doesn't look that great anymore. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh, yeah I agree with Ana.

I gotta admit, KPO isn't the best. Kom Faek is actually better :lol: I liked Episode 1, but Episode 2 was kinda draggy and Vee + Mo kept on
bickering :rolleyes: I actually think Fai and Cee make a cute couple more than Mo and him in here :lol: haha. I just don't get why
Cee's second pr'ek in here -_- It really bugs me to see him only 10 minutes per episode :arrg: I hope there's going to be cute moments
between him and Fai in episode 3 and 4 too :yahoo: LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
:rolleyes: <<< ana's trademark lol i got my epilator today and da box was opened b4! it's been used so i'm gon return it and gettin a refund. so i guess i'll stop bein stingy just for now and pay da extra 4 dollars to get da pink one i really want lol yay dis thread is active again

nina07

sarNie Adult
I actually think Por looks better in the junpundao talkshow than in this lakorn .. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:rolleyes: <<< ana's trademark lol i got my epilator today and da box was opened b4! it's been used so i'm gon return it and gettin a refund. so i guess i'll stop bein stingy just for now and pay da extra 4 dollars to get da pink one i really want lol yay dis thread is active again
Awwwe... that sucks! yeah better return it & get your money back! Pink is always good... support the breast cancer foundation! :dude: hehe.

LOL nina. maybe cause he's always dressed nicely in jun pun dao lol
LOL. that's why I thought he looked good in Sawan Dung Saab, he was always in a suit. :lol: & in his lakorn with Kat. In KF... eh.. not so much. he was so scruffy looking.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he looked baan nork in kf LOL not to be makin fun of baan nork people lol just pickin on por's character haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he looked baan nork in kf LOL not to be makin fun of baan nork people lol just pickin on por's character haha
LMAO. When you say it like that they all were! lol. well except Kelly... he was probably the only one who looked hi so. Everybody else was just baan nork. haha. Ohh-- & Noon too. hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dats true hahaha. i wasn't even thinkin of da other characters. we was talkin bout por so i just said por lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL dats true hahaha. i wasn't even thinkin of da other characters. we was talkin bout por so i just said por lol
haha. I was thinking of the whole KF crew. But I think Por looks straight up like a khone baan nork. :lol: then Cee & Cheer. hahaha.