Rook Kard (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO wine cooler LOL oo it do taste yummy though lol how'd u celebrate ur bday?
LOL. yeah wine cooler. hehe. that's the only drink that won't make my face turn red! lol. Everytime i drink, man i look like a tomato. I'm such a lightweight... haha.

My birthday was alright. I didn't really do much. No partying-- that won't happen until friday :D-- I was suppose to have dinner with one of my friend, but he bailed out. I'm not mad because he always does it. So I ended up going costume shopping with my sister & her friend. Pretty boring actually :lol: I'm just waiting for Halloween that's when I will definitely party!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I usually hand out candy on halloween but forget it i'm 21 now! lol. okay I kid.... not a lot of kids come around my neighborhood anyways so no point in handing out candies when i have a bunch left over.

NYC!? Ahhh... i would love to visit NYC. i wanna go for new years eve... & find my true love. LMAO. yeah right... haha What's over in NYC?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my friend's baby sister interns at ralph lauren and we're going to visit her. man i wonder if she gets free clothes lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Happy belated birthday Noy!....

gosh we should totally make our own spam thread somewhere...I feel bad coming in here and just talking out of the subject...by the time this lakorn airs....dang...mai yahk kid loey lol

okay just read Noon's latest interview, she said filming will start beginning of next year.....(and how many pages are we in)......

lol since I'm already spamming, can u guys help me with something...its about songs...have any of u guys watched Plik din soo dao...the one with pancake and weir?

TubbyTinker

oh forgot to ask...Diamend since u know how to make gif siggies, could u make me one...but the scene that I want you to do hasnt aired yet though....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes thip i can make u one. just tell me what size u want it to be. i know da lakorn u talkin bout. plik din soo dao da one dat was kinda like academy fantasia? lol

TubbyTinker

okie dokie. Thanks. about the size, hmm...I guess you can make it the size you have of aof and ploy right now.....

about plik din.....did you watch it....
I need help finding these 2 songs that they sang in there which isnt from their soundtrack

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i aint watch it lol i was all like ugh when i saw da previews LOL i can help u try to find da songs though. do u know what they're called? or do u have a clip of dem?

TubbyTinker

i dont even know the name thats why I'm trying to find the name of it...I'll look for the clips tomorrow...too lazy right now

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO intentional wardrobe malfunction. dat was funny thip lol aw i dunno dat song. we should get kimberly to help us she knows so much bout music lol i'll ask her too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my friend's baby sister interns at ralph lauren and we're going to visit her. man i wonder if she gets free clothes lol
Ahhh I seee. that sounds like fun! I bet it's cold over there. haha. You should have her snuggle some free clothes for you! LOL. I kid i kid. I don't want her getting in trouble!

Happy belated birthday Noy!....

gosh we should totally make our own spam thread somewhere...I feel bad coming in here and just talking out of the subject...by the time this lakorn airs....dang...mai yahk kid loey lol

okay just read Noon's latest interview, she said filming will start beginning of next year.....(and how many pages are we in)......

lol since I'm already spamming, can u guys help me with something...its about songs...have any of u guys watched Plik din soo dao...the one with pancake and weir?
Thank you Thip! :kiss:

Don't worry about the spamming! HAHA. We find a way to talk about KF! I bet by the time this airs... we'll be on the 100th page! :lol: But spamming's fun!

I wish I could help you on the songs.. but I didn't watch that lakorn. :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i don't buy ralph lauren clothes either lol they have nice clothes for guys but da ladies clothes just look like da men's clothes but a lil more feminine LOL i want some polos though and then i'd be set lol

TubbyTinker

its okay about the songs...I'll ask over at spicy...some of them watched it...but I doubt they know the song....

ueah she intentionally did that cuz she thought if she showed her *ahem*, she would get alot of vote...but she got voted off and she went ballistic lmao....