Rook Kard (Dida)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sensitive? lol really? i didn't think he was sensitive. he was a psycho lol but it was cute how he made benz blush haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aw i remember what it felt like when i was in school. some crazy ass shiet. for bout 1-2 yrs i aint watch any lakorn because i had so much studying to do. but it's ok SUU SUU na lol :D
Kob jai na Diamend! :D

awee. *hugs* it will be okay. I should be stressing over my classes... specially since i have a midterm on wednesday & i haven't even read the chapters! lol. I'll get to it eventually.

I know I said i was gonna watch Cee's lakorn too but eh... i don't know. I think i'll pass on it. LOL.
I have an exam on Wednesday too ugggghhhh for chemistry and i so am not looking forward to it. I was writing my essay for sociology and just couldn't take it anymore so now i'm browsing lol. But I have to get myself back to either writing or studying for my exam in 15 minutes or else i'll be totally screwed :eek:.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I have an exam on Wednesday too ugggghhhh for chemistry and i so am not looking forward to it. I was writing my essay for sociology and just couldn't take it anymore so now i'm browsing lol. But I have to get myself back to either writing or studying for my exam in 15 minutes or else i'll be totally screwed :eek:.
My poor lil' Nai. I hope you got your essays done and got to study for the chem exam. I feel for you! Don't stress too much.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like oh a in KF, he was a jerk, but a cute jerk

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah GM performed with Peak and Toey at their concert and I fell in love with it...I'm actually looking for that song....but who's the original singer?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
calories blah blah :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ph2tue8s0 credit clip to badfishlbc. it was da theme for awayjee see chompoo too. ahhh such a perdy song. they used it for da ost of dat one movie puen, goo rak mueng wah LOL man i don't like how on karaoke dat melody sound is so damn loud. it's as loud as da singer. garsh

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ohh yea its midterm season. how many classes are u taking nai?
Only 4 lol but it feels like 20!

My poor lil' Nai. I hope you got your essays done and got to study for the chem exam. I feel for you! Don't stress too much.
Thanks for everything! Talking to you always makes me feel better and I can't wait to hear more updates about D&L LOLLLLL.

On another note, OMG Noy sexy mama you are 21 today? Did you party hard?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
here, jerk=nerd, it's why i said oh a is a jerk, kelly was a bastard
:huh: I didn't know people called nerds jerks.. that's so weird. LOL.

I call nerds dorks. HAHA.

Kelly, now he was a jerk, jerk as in asshole. haha.

Only 4 lol but it feels like 20!

Thanks for everything! Talking to you always makes me feel better and I can't wait to hear more updates about D&L LOLLLLL.

On another note, OMG Noy sexy mama you are 21 today? Did you party hard?
Awe thanks Nai :kiss: Finally 21!!! :dude: & no i didn't party hard... Not yet that is. LOL. But I will party hard on Friday!! Halloween!

i saw noy's name on da list of bdays today. HAPPY BDAY NOY!!!
LOL. Thanks once again Diamend! :D I can go out & buy liquor! that is just awesome! Although I dont drink. HAHA. Maybe I'll just buy wine cooler :loool: