Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay guys, u know how they said that there's gonna be another couple in here...the 4th couple, well I was reading some comments from win's blog and they said that win might be the 4th praek...and khun salak did say that win has another project coming up....win in action, lol, this gotta be interesting

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew no i don't want a copycat lol can he play a wuss instead? his nang'ek will have to save him instead LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They probably will make Win's character a wuss. I just can't take him seriously if he has to act tough and play action scenes since the dude's so scrawny lol. But who knows maybe he might be good at it. I wonder who they'll make as his n'ek?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well b4 i couldn't see cee in action but he did it and it's still weird for me LOL oh well i'm so chuey chuy bout win lol

TubbyTinker

the new title means check mate...credits Noiki

now now girls, it was just a prediction that win might be in here..lol

but it also said that there's a girl villian who has a pretty face, 2 lakorns this year only and has a lot of pantip fans....u know this made my brain hurted so much yesterday since i was thinking the whole time who could it be.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
A girl villain that has a pretty face and lots of fans at Pantip? LOL there's no way I can figure that one out since I don't even know what Pantip is sadly :lol:.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wonder who's only had two lakorns out this year.. the only one i could think of is Fai LMAO :lol:
But i still hoping for Kelly to be the villian i liked him as the bad guy LOL.
and another couple? jeesh, that'll just be too complicated. -_-

TubbyTinker

Jui maybe...iono...well she just had PMNK already and MHR is said to air after silamanee....ggggrrr...iono

Nai, pantip is a forum.....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG... that changed the title! lol. Sounds interesting.

a fourth couple... uhm... I want a nang'rai forget the 4th couple!