Roy Leh Saneh Rai Or Sawan Bieng?

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no, tough decision! i cant choose cuz both lakorn were good in its own way and i like both couple too. i can watch it over again and wont get bored

chenling

sarNie Adult
oh no, tough decision! i cant choose cuz both lakorn were good in its own way and i like both couple too. i can watch it over again and wont get bored
I agree...its a hard decision....I mean dang..SW had that eps..of well you know, which was so intense and you were on the edge of your seat trying to figure out what the heck Kawee would do next!!!!

may-lyn

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..lol i couldnt realli decided...but if i had to realli choose,
i would go for tik and aom in roy leh sanae rai!! hehe

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
RLSR. even though SW had those intense scenes, the R scene in RLSR was brutally hawt and then the make-up after that was insanely cute. Tik was just too adorable and the beach was just too romantic. ^________^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't choose T_T ... Both are my favorite and the roles were well payed... I love them all too... Maybe Roy Leh Sanae Rai....

metu

sarNie Egg
I liked Roy leh saneh rai better even dough it didn't have english subs. Tik was very handsome here and his character was very interesting. In fact i liked this lakorn so much that i learned a bit thai from it.

rlsr, b/c i've watched more than an hour of it whereas i think i must've watched up to an hour of SB (yes. the entire lakorn). :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
oou. ken and ann were both great. but im gonna have to vote for roy leh. i liked the storyline better plus the sweet scenes at the beach beats everything. and tik is just god dang HOT! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:huh: this is hard.... uhmm...

I hated how Tik was using Aom... tsk tsk. Kawee was just an ass in Sawan Bieng.

So i can't decide! :lol:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I don't think any lakorn can ever match up to RLSR!
I just love aom and tik's chemistry too much!
TIK AND AOM are made for one another!
and I love the storyline more!