Roy Ruk Roy Baht

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder when will we be able to find out what the storyline is going to be?.. i'm can't wait to see what kind of genre this lakron is going be...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i asked my friend wat the title meant n she said sumthin bout

only loving you for money...???

im not positive though lol.. hahaha... argh y cant i understand thai.. lol.. hahaha one day i will ... one day hehe xp....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i asked my friend wat the title meant n she said sumthin bout

only loving you for money...???

im not positive though lol.. hahaha... argh y cant i understand thai.. lol.. hahaha one day i will ... one day hehe xp....
oo.... now that is interesting.. I can not wait for the storyline. don't worry I don't know thai either I only know bits and pieces... I would love to learn thai and go study in Thailand.. but I will have to wait for another 2-3 years...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i know.. hehe.. i'll learn it in college.. thai is one of the languages i wanna learn most.. xp.. n of course to one day fly to thailand n meet my fav daras... lalala.. xp...

hmmmm i wonder wat the genre will be about.. slap/kiss.. romance... R... lol... haha.. interesting.. i cant wait..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This must be a big production for this lakorn because there are a lot of stars in starring in here..There were too many to list..I think this will be a family lakorn... Seems like it will start off with the parents...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ha! Thanks Mann I didn't see the thread in here but yea thats the same lakorn

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
This must be a big production for this lakorn because there are a lot of stars in starring in here..There were too many to list..I think this will be a family lakorn... Seems like it will start off with the parents...
wow.. now i'm really aniticipating this lakorn even more...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the link only links back to this same topic?...

wheres the other topic?

yup.. nok is usanee ... kwan is USAMANEE

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
only love you for money? who will come from a rich family?
it might be a comedy?
kwan will fit for it, if she hasn't been changed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still dont know if thats the correct title.. its just me n my friend's guest.. ^_^...

all i know is that kwan will match the role...

i cant wait to see wat kind of lakorn this will be..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay i asked another friend of mines wat the title stands for...

she says it has nuthin to do with money...

she says รอยรักรอยบาด means like the cut at your heart ... like pain .. ^_^

hmmmmm im even more interested now.. hehe...