royal court of d&moo

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha...can i be in the story too?? i can't be the sexy one cos that's n'lek..what role do i get d? lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
haha...can i be in the story too?? i can't be the sexy one cos that's n'lek..what role do i get d? lol
hmm...with ur sweet smile, most likely, u have already mastered the art of seduction, u can definitely help to guard our prisoner of wars to make sure they're properly sent to our Geishas for training prior to arriviing at Chennie Moo and my doors :lol:

send ur foto over, and i shall dub u sexy knight.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha woohoo...pic sent=]make me one hott knight okie dokie d=] hehehe

dfemc

sarNie Adult
KEVO, foo, ur too slow, i put my Prime Minister Geisha Bugsy up already. when u get it done, send it ova.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yay..you made me tall!! lol. And I think my head's a little off in both pictures...but thats okay. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
D, this is really nice. I like it. You did a good job my awesome co-ruler. Look at Naah Jen she's so hot, can we share your chocolate queen? All of our geishas are beautiful too. We do have an awesome kingdom full of hot bevies. Namie looks stunning with that sword lol and Bao too look at how she holds her sword in position, Sarath looks so freaken awesome, P'Lek so sexy as always, P'Sam so seductive and haha look at Char. How did he get to be the knight? LMAO and Darvil, so freaken hilarious. So tell me D how many has been beheaded already?

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
omg my honey D, what did u do to me? i look really better than in real !!!! and others are freaken hot !!! I'm the queen, right?lol can me borrow some of ur servants honey D?lol i think i couldn't resist, so yummy !!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
(continued from Page 1)

Sam (TeeRuk) & Lekkie
as prisoner of war, you shouldn't even utter the thought of escaping pass these two Sexy Knights, Sam & Lekkie, unless u no longer fear death at the hands of fatal attraction.

Charly (Cappy)
has recently been dubbed as white knight along with Sir John. his strong abilities to flash a sweet smile will hypnotize all enemies, men and womyn into serving our royal d&moo court. in addition to that, his physics and engineering skills have contributed widely to our strong weaponry department, so beware.

Darvil (aka Green Boy)
was captured many a days ago. due to his disobedient nature and profane gesture of "weak sauce" towards dictator D, he has been beheaded once along with another slave boy (name kept anonymous but is synonomous with TNT) down there. now as a Eunich, he is a loyal servant to our courts. his primary duty is to clean up monkey poo upon the visitation of the Monkey King to our kingdom.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Sam it's because you are supposed to be seductive. D can I marry Princess Annnee before any prince does lol? P'Steph you look gorgeous in that dress. Yay! more beautiful women in our kingdom.

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMFG this is amazing!!!!!!!!!! d' you have such great skills and a great goal in mind.

Are you making a section for prisoners? lol that'd be funny. //edit, sorry just saw darvil lol//

anyways! wahahahaha this is such a great thread!

Kev's tent's so cool!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
now i can laugh my ass off about myself...hhaahhhaaha @ first i imagine darv pic's on the floor but nvm.... BEAMs on there..hahahha even better... aja aja!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: folks

Upkeeping and running an entire kingdom has never been such a fun task, though quite ardous and fairly tiring at moments, but with ur unwavering laughter and kind contribution of ur beautiful fotos along with the creative energy, you have helped to make this kingdom the great kingdom that it is. Upon the completion of my last set of knights, priests, and monkey king's execution, this finale shall be the beggining of a new start. So at this point, I will leave this kingdom to be one that is ruled by the creative juice and energy of all the folks in here, as you please. You are all welcome to post your kingdom share of foto and adventures capturing prisoners and what not as you may. thanks again fair ladies and knights. n i wish you all happy kingdoming.

ciaos maos.