Ruen Hor Ror Hien (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yea i think this is gonna replace kulap rai because they've been releasing pictures already

susie was a hot commodity during the time plerng see roong aired but theres been alot of newcomers coming in like yaya, kim etc so her popularity kind of died down
I think she might not died down cos her next one is a remake of Anne old lakorn Sai Roong with Andrew but not sure what's the
production i hope it isn't Good Feeling or pjj i wanted that to be either Broadcast or Lakornthai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not confirmed yet. i think the remake of sai roong might be for broadcast production since susies is their actress

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its not confirmed yet. i think the remake of sai roong might be for broadcast production since susies is their actress
That's good then if its Broadcast again and another good thing broadcast is remaking their own project 'Rang Ngao'.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I've only seen Susie work for Broadcast so far all her lakorns so I'm sure her Sai Roong will be for Braodcast 555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from pantip

airing to replace the weekend slot after Mint/Andrew 30th April primetime slot

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^alice, it cant be April 30th because mint/andrews lakorn is barely airing so i dont think it would be that short

I got from Suntip @ Susie's forum that this is airing May 30th. that mean its gonna replace "Wanalee" hm, im surprise ch3 is airing this on that timeslot. usually they would air the popular stars around in that slot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^alice, it cant be April 30th because mint/andrews lakorn is barely airing so i dont think it would be that short

I got from Suntip @ Susie's forum that this is airing May 30th. that mean its gonna replace "Wanalee" hm, im surprise ch3 is airing this on that timeslot. usually they would air the popular stars around in that slot
thanks for correction Tinah silly me. :coverlaf: oh i suppose to wrote May but i written April
instead :crazy:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforum, says it will air Apirl 30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFk3k8KFtac&sns=em
Susie is so Hot! I can't wait to see this.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser was very confusing, hopefully the lakorn won't be as confusing as the teaser. Susie is gorgeous.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
im going to hold off on the pairing judgement, they look cute, but i wanno see how they act together, so looking forward to the lakorn :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
New Editing this lakorn airing on the 6th May 2011 replacing Andrew and Mint N
source info from Broadcastthai web and pantip

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait. I love both of them! Im so glad to see Louis as a pek. :thumbsup:

Edit: Alice, thanks for the picture. They look so cute! :wub: