Ruk Nai Roy Glied (Love In The Shadow of Hate)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:lol: this story going to be confusing :loool: and mysterious your gonna have to play close attention to lots of imagery and literary elements that I throw in I like reading those kinds of novels the "thinking" ones where I have to pick up on small things to figure whats the big bang in the end LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok my last teaser than I will start posting the chapters :loool:

Teaser 3: Final Teaser!

She closed her eyes and she allowed him to consume her body in the most provocative way. She was no longer going to be a innocent and virtuous young woman. Her father had committed the most hateful crime towards her. That crime is selling her, selling her to this disgusting beast which is embracing her body as it were his. She cried silently as he touched her and access her body fully. She then told herself that from this day forward she will never forgive her father for what he has done. This man or legal husband of hers will never get her heart. For her heart belongs to one man and one man only; Monthai Mahatada.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
why do you guys think it's Bpeeyachat? :loool:
*note teasers are snaps and scenes from within the story so the teasers hasn't happened yet but will be appearing in the story depending where I write them in lol :loool: Kind of like lakorn teasers where you see scenes in the lakorn lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh Tina you are such a tease! can i be in it too!?!? I wanna be the innocent chick turn bad! muahahah & i want you to kill me off in the end because i'll be in love with a guy who doesn't love me back! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
well??? Do I get the part as Monthai's young, naive, and perverted servant, who secretly watches him while he sleeps shirtless?? :drool:
OMG. that's too funny .. first, we're ghost, we're the ex-gf, we're the babysitter .. and now, we're pervert slaves/servant/chick, what's next for us :loool:

i might do a poster just b/c Peung and Pong have nice pictures all together :wub:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Errrrr~ i have to say the last teaser is shocking me. how can she not be Bpie? maybe lukkana?
Well, i'll just wait to see what exactly the story will go to?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
why do you guys think it's Bpeeyachat? :loool:
*note teasers are snaps and scenes from within the story so the teasers hasn't happened yet but will be appearing in the story depending where I write them in lol :loool: Kind of like lakorn teasers where you see scenes in the lakorn lol
it's not bpee? i hope it's not her!

sarN

sarNie Granny
- i haven't read it yet but will be in a min but dang girl ...what about ur other story ...i like it too about the bodyguard scene was ^^^^^ haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol sarN writers block :wub: sometimes you need to write two stories at the same time to get ideas for the other lol I have ideas for that one just haven't been able to write them down for some reason

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah.. I'm with sarN... I'm still waiting for your other story too.... but I'm also cheering for this one. I want some Pong action. :D