Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
you can watch it on you tube...the first full episode...

the episode is split into like 10 minute each...so you have to look for it....

here's the link to the first 10 minutes and i think if you click on the name (from) you'll find the rest of the episode....credit and thanks to ntshuab....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v83StlYdWc

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow thanks!..epi 1 was good. Janie so tough, she fought the bad guys on her own lol. hmm. i liike Em as the bad guy. he suits it more. by the way, i like the theme song

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yup Ken and Janie always had great chemistry ever since their first lakorn together. Anyways first episode was definitely oober hilarious. I'm looking forward for next week's episodes.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
oh!!!! Finally I'm able to see the pictures!!!! I gonna wait for a kind soul to UL for us on SW. I can't watch it off of youTube, it's too much of an interuption. I LOVE the pictures.... LOL I see chemistry just from them!!! They are burning up that island!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Same here :lol: one of dhe uploaders will upload dhis lakorn i bet cuh dhey are just too sweet, takin time to upload lakorns for us :)

gosh i Cant wait to see dhis one :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I saw it...it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo UBER super times infinity funny....I can't wait until they fall in love...epi one was funny...Ken so mean to janie and vice versa....and i love the part where the bad guys almost saw them but janie prevented Ken from calling out to them by hanging on to him and pushing him down...they were wrestling like monkeys...LOL

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I am downloading episode 1 atm and I hope it works. I have windows vista and have windows media player 11 and I always get a message error of codec required but can't seem to fix it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I hope it works. I just love Ken and Janie. They make such a cute couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many funny/cute scenes in here

i like when Janie pretend she fainted so Ken could carry her. reminds me of him and anne constantly fighting in Oum Ruk lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

dhe first time Janie and Ken met was pretty funny
Ken thought Janie was a sea monster or something :lol:
I feel bad for Janie because she was gettin shot at and all. and dhat guy wanted to rape her
:arrg: perverted old sockets

[dhe last sc reminds me of Titantic..:lol:]

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
some more sc of episode 1 :)

:lol: Janie is pretty aggressive in dhis lakorn, it's funny :)
it must have hurt gettin kicked by Janie with heels :lol: poor Ken ^_^

some more sc

Janie is bad she pretended to be unconscious and made Ken carried her all dhe way :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor ken. hes forever getting hurt by his co star :lol: Janie is totally annoying him. so funny though. i like how its part comedy/action and romance

thanks mango.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch the first episode yet but it seems like the first episode is more funny and cute scenes of ken and janie.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yer welcome :)
im not even done postin up all dhe sc :lol:
oh Kermint yooh gotta watch episode 1 it's pretty good
hehe im like halfway through it :D