Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

dhey're like monkeys running away frum dhe snake :lol:

there is so much cute/funny scenes and dhis is just episode 1.. i enjoy watchin dhis lakorn cant wait for episode 2 :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

Janie and Ken hiding frum dhe bad guys. buh each of dhem tries to call dhe bad guy so dhey can get off dhe island or something :lol:

preview of episode 2
dhey gonna get shoot at by dhe bad guys in dhe airplane.
and Ken is gonna see a snake n so he jumps into dhe water while Janie is takin a bath :lol: soo he gets punch ahaha

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol janie & ken are so cute and hilarious in this lakorn. well at least in the beginning. i'm guessing it's going to get more dramatic when they get out of the island. but i'm loven it! teehee...all these kenxjanie scenes. XP

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
somehow..wen i came to comment last time..sarnworld cuz bein' a meanin' and i couldn't log in..so to finish my post..LOL...i luv the scene w/ the fishing..it's soo funnie how ken wuz lookin' at Janie and wen she turned around she thought he wuz checkin' her out..cuz he even had on a perverted smile [ faint ] :wacko: ..but turned out he juz wanted her dress foe a fishin' net..and it's soo cute how they were all huggin' each other wen they finally caught a fish!! like SUCESS AT LAST! LOL :yahoo:

here are some screen-caps of the scene:

-Janie's like what are u lookin' at...

-Is there something out there..

-there's noting out there...wat are u still lookin' at..

-here comes Ken's perverted smile..LOL..well it wasn't excatly a perverted smile..LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching part 1 right now. It's so funny. Jenny and Ken are so cute together. I like their character, it's not too over exaggerating. Not many Thai la korns have this kind of plot. Which is fun to watch. I like it. The theme song sang by Potato is also good.

noy07

sarNie Egg
I just watch episode 1 last night and I gotta say they are soo cute together and funny I can't wait for epi 2 next week..I'm loving this lakorn right now.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this one is just hilarious! hahaha (= i love ken &jamie together. they have grrrreat chemistry ever since their first lakorn together. Aww =) i wish they got together like way before ken &NOI! rawr >:]