Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
dude that part where he fell off the tree and then he saw white stain on his shirt..and he was like "what this, what this on my shirt, is this ur drool" omg i almost died cuz i was drinkin during this part and i almost choked cuz i thought it was so funny.. man Ken is too hot..love his face expressions.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tubbytinker..yeap! i wuz talkin' about the part in the water...but seriously...why does he keep makin' tat sound..it's soo adorable...eheehe..retarded too..he did tat sound in Oum Ruk too wen Anne went w/ Mack and he jumped on the bed all happie cuz he gets to sleep by himself w/ the bed all by himself..and he's all rolling around on the bed makin' tat retarded/cute noise..eeheehee..i'm gonna start making tat noise too...eheehee

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
love this lakorn!! they are going thru so many obstacles to get home and startin to have feelings for one another!! That tree scene was really cute and Janie wrap in leaves was hilarious!! Those two funny girls crack me up!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg... so many kissing scene!@!... love it.. janie and ken are soo cute.. the two grls in the village are soo funnie.. i like the grl that was in Films movie The Memory with Paula.. she's soo adorable at acting funnie.. thanks for the pichas tinah..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay, was that not the sweetest moment ever when Ken and Janie were sleeping int the tree??? I got butterflies watching that part hehheheheheheheh
Anyways thanks for the pictures Tinah!!! I'm dying to see those scenes. They are so much in love!!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg.........i so wanna see this lakorn really bad right noow....watch when this come out
i'm so gonna buy it no doubt lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those sweet kissing scenes of Ken & Jamie x] AWWWWWWWWWWW! man, I hecka wish they got together instead of fricken NOI! RAWWWR Pink_juliet_kashie, Ur banner is soooo envious ='( LOL! But yeaaah. I want MORE MORE MORE scenes of them! Can't get ennuffff =D Whoooooooooo!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm currently loving this lakorn! Ken and Jannie are so cute together!! They shouldn't sell each other to other people back and forth though.lol.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
LOL its funny how they sell each other though..how janie sells ken to those 2 gay guys and ken kinda sells janie to that man ..to trade for ONE meal ... Funny lakorn loving it..cant wait to watch disc 5

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, that's the kinda of selling I'm talking about... First Ken sells Jannie to the fat chinese man for a bowl of food and stuff... Gosh, they are so hilarious... At least now they love each other...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn so much! This is definitely one of the best lakorn ever. Ken has the best chemistry with Janie even more than with Ann and Aom in my opinion. They look so comfortable around eachother. It's like they're all over eachother. I just love the both of them and the storyline is so funny. I love the fact that this lakorn mostly focus on Ken and Janie and their roles are equally. Ken looks so hot in this lakorn. He always been looking good but I just like him way more in this one and I love all the sweet scenes that they have together. It's just so cute. But one think that I don't like is the two girls that were in the village. I don't find them to be funny instead very annoying. I even had to fast forward on their scene because they are so loud.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh my gosh....i just watched epi 6-9 non stop and i gotta say OH MY GOSH....so many kisses from them two...and it's not the angle trick nor the pretend kisses that you see too...it's like lip on lip action....so sweet.....and the tree part....I just felt like you iamnowhere i got butterflies and i was like so routing for Ken to tell Janie to lean against him...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe :wub: :wub: :wub: wouldn't it be great if there was a :w-scene-pop-corn: hehehehe....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
someone needs to sub this lakorn for the masses. It's great and I'm not embarrassed by any unnecessary r-scenes or violence. It's just hilarious.