Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm blocked from youtube here at work..sucks! but IPTV uploaded the episode earlier than usual today so I got a chance to catch bit's of it..Oun and Yui finally had some interaction..they look so cute together! Even though they show those flash backs a million times I still enjoy watching them :wub: I hope they'll have more cute scenes together and not just reconcile at the end.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. I hope they have more cute scenes b/c they actually have good chemistry. And Oun''s been an ass for too long. I'm addicted to this lakorn. Haven't been into ch 7 dramas in ages. Esp. drama genres.

cecilia

Staff member
^Oun got jealous alot today .. can't sleep so many nights thinking about Yui and her problems. i honestly think it's time for him to sort out his feeling. let the woman go, it had been over6 years, if you don't love her, only want revenge. stop interferecing with her family. if you're suspicious of the kids, get over it and take them for a dna test, better yet, ask the dr since he's so close with him *not really now but before :lol:* Plus if he wants to have kid with SOM. so be it. move on with it and DON'T EVER EVER come back to Yui's life. I hate Oun alot for the last few episodes b/c of his scramble feeling ---

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. I can't understand how everybody pretty much overlook the tension between poom and ros. It's obvious who the kids belong to, why ros went ballistic with poom around. DUH.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Watching it live right now, Yui just accepted the Dr.'s proposal and Oun was watching from behind..then after the Dr. left Oun was still there and Yui was crying..both were thinking about the past..more flash backs! Ahhh those flash backs make my heart ache! it was sooo sad. Gosh these 2 really look good together! Oun's acting is getting better with each episode. LOVE THIS LAKORN!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I should be sleeping for work but I didn't cuz I was watching this on youtube and balling for Yui. Oun just pisses me off. I could not help it but get aggravated watching this. I hope she makes him suffer ALOT. I feel the pain of the woman. K enought said hope to get at least 4 hours of sleep now. Wish me luck.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Tomorrow's epi Oun is finally questioning Yui of who the real father is! But I think Som might be pregnant now..ugh I really hope not..it would make the story so much more complicated, it's all Oun's fault!! He's so damn undecisive! Today's epi he brought Som to the hospital to do Invitro (since he's so impatient and wants a kids right away) and Yui had to bring her grandmother there also for an MRI..Yui ends up getting surgery b/c of her appendix and Oun finds her grandmother crying out for Yui while he was suppose to get food for Som..the hospital people tell him Yui's having surgery which shocks him and he ends up taking care of her all night..totally forgetting about Som and her food lol

cecilia

Staff member
^come to think of it, it looks as if Oun is a selfish *O&((&(*&.
he wants to start a new life with Som but yet can't let go of the past.
he wants to go back to the past but yet can't let go of his current life.
what is wrong with him ... and on top of that. want SOM preggy too ..
now, if i'm YUI. will forget about this man forever .. i'm not rooting for their happiness anymore.
Yui deserve someone better than this. she needs to really get back on her feet.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I know! He is SOOO SELFISH!! He can't let go of Yui, but yet he's still trying to continue his life with Som..UGH! I know he doesn't deserve her but I still want Oun and Yui together! This better be a happy ending with them!! UGH..seems like they totally changed the summary..so I'm a little worried now. It totally irks me when Oun and Som are referred to as husband and wife..Why couldn't they just leave it to one of those old school plots where the P'ek and N'ek are the only ones who have relations without the p'ek being married! BLAH!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Tomorrow's epi Oun is finally questioning Yui of who the real father is! But I think Som might be pregnant now..ugh I really hope not..it would make the story so much more complicated, it's all Oun's fault!! He's so damn undecisive! Today's epi he brought Som to the hospital to do Invitro (since he's so impatient and wants a kids right away) and Yui had to bring her grandmother there also for an MRI..Yui ends up getting surgery b/c of her appendix and Oun finds her grandmother crying out for Yui while he was suppose to get food for Som..the hospital people tell him Yui's having surgery which shocks him and he ends up taking care of her all night..totally forgetting about Som and her food lol
i hope not!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ugh I don't want Som preggy...how are they gonna get out that pickle then?!

^come to think of it, it looks as if Oun is a selfish *O&((&(*&.
he wants to start a new life with Som but yet can't let go of the past.
he wants to go back to the past but yet can't let go of his current life.
what is wrong with him ... and on top of that. want SOM preggy too ..
now, if i'm YUI. will forget about this man forever .. i'm not rooting for their happiness anymore.
Yui deserve someone better than this. she needs to really get back on her feet.
I know what you mean i keep getting more angry as the show goes on...Oun doesn't deserve Yui at all!!!

I know! He is SOOO SELFISH!! He can't let go of Yui, but yet he's still trying to continue his life with Som..UGH! I know he doesn't deserve her but I still want Oun and Yui together! This better be a happy ending with them!! UGH..seems like they totally changed the summary..so I'm a little worried now. It totally irks me when Oun and Som are referred to as husband and wife..Why couldn't they just leave it to one of those old school plots where the P'ek and N'ek are the only ones who have relations without the p'ek being married! BLAH!
You said it! BLAH AND UGH FOR SURE! I want the main couple yet now they are both married (or Yui will be again)

Okay just saw the previews for tomorrow's epi...the kids come to live with Oun's mom?! Is Som really preggy? Pretending to keep Oun?

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Oun is not suffering enough! >=[.. it seems like Yui is doing all the suffering instead!

cecilia

Staff member
that's what suck too -- Yui already did her part by being the victim. Oun needs to start paying for the sin that he cause. I want the KIDS to hate him for the things he does to hurt her .. on top of that, he didn't help either with the family crisis. he just keep on piling more problems.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHA yeah! the kids should hate him too! make him suffer !!!
anyway, i wonder why the kids are at his place in tomorrow's episode.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!! OUN IS SUCH AN ASS HOLE!!! It was his idea at first to have kids and now he wants to change his mind again. For the sake of these two women he so call love, please make up his damn mind and stick with it. Feel so sorry for his wife, who didn't even want kid but did it anyways all just for Oun. I didn't really like Som at first but now I'm starting to feel her and hate OUN. IT's ALL HIS FAULT: to revenge, to fake that he has cancer, to get marry, to have kid, to return, to take care of Yui, to keep his marriage, etc. He needs to let the doctor take care of Yui and Yui also needs to move on.

I hope she realizes that if she goes back to Oun, people will view her even worst than before and would say that she is just like her sister. I hope this lakorn keep it real, Yui and Oun living their own life. As of now, I don't see how they would come back together.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think that Som is pregnant but i could be wrong. But i think that she might be faking it just to make Oun happy and it will stop him from bugging her about having kids now that he thinks she's pregnant. She might later on fake a miscarriage or something, she's capable of anything.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think that Som is pregnant but i could be wrong. But i think that she might be faking it just to make Oun happy and it will stop him from bugging her about having kids now that he thinks she's pregnant. She might later on fake a miscarriage or something, she's capable of anything.
i think so too. though som is really pregnant, she will miscarriage anyway, b/c the story won't let oun have 3 kids. lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i think so too. though som is really pregnant, she will miscarriage anyway, b/c the story won't let oun have 3 kids. lol

HAHAHA!!! That's what the directors will do but it would be nice to watch something different. i prefer sad ending then happy hollywood ending that never occur in real life.