Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Finally the board is back up. For now..... heheheh

"waves" hi hi hi

cecilia

Staff member
Yup, episode 9 is today.
but dang, how can OUN play her just like that.
fake out the stupid cancer, taking advantage of her just like that.
i know, she gave up freely to him b/c she secretly 'love' him or so she thinks. Lol
so sad when OUN turn around and treated her like **(&(&(& ..
can you image the result? twin b/c of this willing or possible r.
that would even be more sad .. maybe it's R .. maybe in this willing, she didn't end up bad,
she forgive him b/c it's out of love and willingness. so yup. he have to r her which land the TWIN .. :loool:

anyway, i wanna see how YUI will come to stand on her feet and make him SUFFER BAD ..
once a lesson had been teach, she better learn from it and step forward to crush what's under Oun's sleeves.

ROOTING for YUI to not put up with these kind of TORMENT from her sister and OUN. it's not her part to be their victim. POOR YUI.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
It turn into a willing..... but the revenge is still on.
I know!!! Can't believe it! He's sooo mean!

true omg i miss ya..lol
I miss you guys too!

Finally the board is back up. For now..... heheheh

"waves" hi hi hi
Hi Krystal dear!!! I'm so happy SW is back! Missing all my lakorn talk!

this is the only lakorn right now i'm watching every episode fully
Yep!!! True that!

Oh my gosh! Poor Yui; she's getting badly played!
I was crying watching the last two episodes...how could he! Treat her so badly...sweet in private...cruel in front of other people!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yup, episode 9 is today.
but dang, how can OUN play her just like that.
fake out the stupid cancer, taking advantage of her just like that.
i know, she gave up freely to him b/c she secretly 'love' him or so she thinks. Lol
so sad when OUN turn around and treated her like **(&(&(& ..
can you image the result? twin b/c of this willing or possible r.
that would even be more sad .. maybe it's R .. maybe in this willing, she didn't end up bad,
she forgive him b/c it's out of love and willingness. so yup. he have to r her which land the TWIN .. :loool:

anyway, i wanna see how YUI will come to stand on her feet and make him SUFFER BAD ..
once a lesson had been teach, she better learn from it and step forward to crush what's under Oun's sleeves.

ROOTING for YUI to not put up with these kind of TORMENT from her sister and OUN. it's not her part to be their victim. POOR YUI.
I'm definitely rooting for Yui as well!!! She needs to make him suffer really badly...but in the last two episodes...she keeps believing all his lies...

Ugh I wanted to bash him so bad! But I do like their chemistry...was there two willings or one? They have been touchy touchy these last two epis...kisses and hugs...and so many sweet scenes together too!

Did you guys see the preview for the next epi? Is Yui on a bridge???
Awww that's sooo sad...do you think there will be another willing/R scene or will preggy symptoms start to appear next week hmmmmm???

Ahhhh this lakorn is soooo good!!! I'm totally hooked and its on everyday!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
:lol: I was so happy to be back I forgot to say....The pixs are so nice! TY for sharing, Yui and all the cast members looks so pretty/handsome!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
I'm definitely rooting for Yui as well!!! She needs to make him suffer really badly...but in the last two episodes...she keeps believing all his lies...

Ugh I wanted to bash him so bad! But I do like their chemistry...was there two willings or one? They have been touchy touchy these last two epis...kisses and hugs...and so many sweet scenes together too!

Did you guys see the preview for the next epi? Is Yui on a bridge???
Awww that's sooo sad...do you think there will be another willing/R scene or will preggy symptoms start to appear next week hmmmmm???

Ahhhh this lakorn is soooo good!!! I'm totally hooked and its on everyday!
I think there were two willing scenes.. and yeah I think she was on a bridge.. he's driving her to suicide!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...thats a harsh scene then...no wonder why there's two babies...love the photos...its cute n pretty n handsome..