Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
if i were yui i would have kicked oun in the nuts repeatedly so many times already I could imagine myself

"Ohh so she's your girlfriend huh?! She's your girlfriend huh take this! AND SEE IF SHE WANTS TO be with a USELESS man!" KICK KICK KICK

:loool:

cecilia

Staff member
you are too funny. i like what you said. why can't p'ek be man enough and not use excuses. i wanna kick OUN as well as Aum too :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I know man! It pisses me off when the make the pra'ek so retarded, but then again thats the plot of the lakorn if they aren't stupid then every lakorn would be to perfect -.O then we will be like "theres no action" :loool: I love som but for this lakorn she is my enemy .. I want to slap the cheese out of her what kind of girl leech on a girl so tightly like that and ouan calls her "Phet Tae" :loool: Ouan look at your eyes they are tiny enough don't make yourself more blind

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. I just got your joke .. i didn't like SOM a bit in here. she cling onto him for way too much. how dare she have the gut to ask about what kind of appt Oun go too, isn't GOVT stuff suppose to be private .. work is work?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL you ladies are funny! I can't wait for tomorrow!

hey. like YUI said, even if he looks gay at least, he came to rescue and didn't care for her past. or at least, he just looks gay but not gay. :loool:

he's gonna help make the fire in OUN BURN MORE !! :clap: i can't wait.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if i were yui i would have kicked oun in the nuts repeatedly so many times already I could imagine myself

"Ohh so she's your girlfriend huh?! She's your girlfriend huh take this! AND SEE IF SHE WANTS TO be with a USELESS man!" KICK KICK KICK

:loool:
:loool: tina i don't know you are like this! i don't want to hit him, just punch :arrg: , it's enough for me. i want to punch som too :arrg:
som is better in n'rai than poo, no? hate her in this lakorn but like her as actress
he seems gay. but he is really nice to her though..
it's what i think too.

cecilia

Staff member
if another guy is gonna be the father then how would they split the twins.
Maybe they dont' have to split it. instead, she's marry to her old boss and Oun went there, spying on them? unless, something major happen at the wedding and she didn't marry the bosss. then yup. the story will be twist .. i can't wait. only a few hours to go >LOL

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
omg I totally LOVE this lakorn, I'm so hooked I actually come in to work at 7:30 every morning just to watch it! I haven't had time to watch lakorn for awhile and I hardly watch channel 7 lakorns but I think the reason why I gave this one a try was b/c of the title...sooo glad I did! I LOVE that it's on everyday, it keeps the story going rather than having to wait a week for new episode..

So this is Oun's first time as a p'ek huh? This is actually the first time I've seen him in anything. He's not bad..of course there's a lot he needs to work on like his facial expressions (especially his angry/pissed face- it's too funny when he does it lol) I also LOVE the chemistry he has with Yui, they look soo adorable together!

peaches

sarNie Elites
yeah the wedding did happen but the same day the groom dies in a car accident. yui gave birth and what his name got married to som back in bangkok. i like pace of this lakorn.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Yea it kinda sucks that Oun married Som and moved out of Thailand. For tomorrow's episode 5 year's had past and the kids are all grown up and he returns.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea it kinda sucks that Oun married Som and moved out of Thailand. For tomorrow's episode 5 year's had past and the kids are all grown up and he returns.
what? this stupid p'ek is married with an other woman? it mean he will cheat his wife with the n'ek? stupid p'ek!!! :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol peaches i had to get sleep to catch ngao asoke :loool: but what a big dissapointment that was
Edit: They updated woooo hoo LOL time to watch lol