Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is good -- as usual. too short. it's like when Art and Fon's lakorn air. the problem start and end -- next day, another problem but at least, we had problem start and end in one episode .. i'm complaining b/c it's too short.

i really like how strong Yui is today, in front of his face, dump them all food at him, tell him straight forward but i agree with the dr, if she's mad at him, don't take it on them too but then again, it's Oun's fault b/c of what he said. Yui doesn't want anyone to take pity on her but dang, even i'm the audience pity her and think she deserve help from those that loves her. i guess, she value her pride too much and didn't care about the rest ..

and that sister-in-law/friend too, can't she tell by Yui's family condition that she needs to step in and help a little here and there even if Yui refuse, as a friend or sister, she have all the right to pitch in as much as she could to help .. but whatever, maybe she still young and didn't think of something good.

i love Dr actions today. teach that player some lesson, would even be better if he could hit him til bleed ..kidding, he's too smart for this kind of behavior.
the two children are so cute when n'na got sick and paka try to comfort her. i think Oun's suspicious is building up soon too .. with how everything's flying at his target ..

tomorrow preview looks good -- Som and Oun having marriage problem .. while the sister-in-law try to get close to Dr. I hope she doesn't get too jealous of the dr's love for Yui

at the end, i blame Oun for making Yui stand on her ground, preserving her pride. :clap:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ I was in tears when the twins were talking to each other. They were comforting each other. I always like the kids scene more than grown up. I'm such a sucker. hehehe....

Aww especially when nuna was sick. It's so cute when they were sleep hugging each other. *tears* Then I was in tears again when she decided to teach them herself. I think the kids want to learn with their friends.

ps.

The kids should step on Oun more often. I was like "yes" cheering them on.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
the kid is p'ek ja.
it's just that Yui didn't tell anyone who the daddy is so everyone assuming it's the dead husband.

Awwthankx I Was Skinin though becuse i never have tiem to watch dis one and when i miss sumthin relal gewd i rewatch it again n no more skinin but yea

LOL. U probably missed it when skimming through. I love this lakorn so much that I actually watch every little part of it and can tell u that the twin are the p'ek's kids. They're the reason why she married her friend, to escape the p'ek and so her kids will have a dad but unfortunately her husband got into an accident and died on their wedding night.

The episode today make my heart ache b/c i really like the doctor and Yui's best friend will end up with the doctor. I really want Yui to choose the doctor but i like it the way it's going to. I understand why she didn't chose the doctor but I can't control my heart. the doctor always take roles like this one, liking the girl but not end up with them.

I noticed it says that this lakorn is air daily so does that means the next episode will come out tomorrow and then a new episode on sunday? PLease say yes b/c I won't be able to wait until monday. I kept checking sarnworld almost every hour even when i know the new episode won't be out yet.
yes..lol..
and ur right about the docter thingin

moonstar

sarNie Adult
hey does the doctor no who the father of the twins??
Yui never wanted to discuss about the father of her twins but i think the doctor doesn't know and would not be surprise when he finds out. He's such a nice person and I would fall in love with him too if I were Yui's best friend. I loved how he always defends Yui and stick by her side even when people says bad things about her. My favorite part in today's episode was when the doctor told Oun to return to the place he belongs to and go take of his wife and the doctor will take care of Yui and her kids. I can't wait until tomorrow morning.

cecilia

Staff member
Yui never wanted to discuss about the father of her twins but i think the doctor doesn't know and would not be surprise when he finds out. He's such a nice person and I would fall in love with him too if I were Yui's best friend. I loved how he always defends Yui and stick by her side even when people says bad things about her. My favorite part in today's episode was when the doctor told Oun to return to the place he belongs to and go take of his wife and the doctor will take care of Yui and her kids. I can't wait until tomorrow morning.
hey does the doctor no who the father of the twins??
isn't it at the hospital where the doctor ask her who the dad is after he found out that she's preggy.
that's when she ask him not to reveal the news to Oun and that Oun had die from her heart .. something like that. it's awhile back. Lol

edit: let me go and find that part for you gals.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
isn't it at the hospital where the doctor ask her who the dad is after he found out that she's preggy.
that's when she ask him not to reveal the news to Oun and that Oun had die from her heart .. something like that. it's awhile back. Lol

edit: let me go and find that part for you gals.
I remember that part too but she never really came out and say Oun was the dad; she just say that guy has died and is no longer part of her life.

cecilia

Staff member
at 4:36 -- she didn't say who it is but the doctor assume it's Oun b/c of all those flashback .. he also ask her if she want to, he can help her talk to him .. that's when she said that man had die from her already --- now, if we put in picture of how the dr act toward Oun, it indicate that he knows Oun is the daddy .. plus in the spoiler, he was the one that tell Oun the truth.

cecilia

Staff member
awww he really likes the kids...when is he gonna find out hmmm...drama with Som!!!
in today episode. Oun sense about it after Som said at the retail store that he's this grown up already and still don't eat just that bit of parsely. After that, he went in and call his mom and ask about this and the mom said that it's a trait the family in the house have --- from her grandfather so on to him .. she suggest, whoever don't eat them could mean they're part of the family, then another flashback happen and so he's doubting about the kids now ..

next episode. Dr will propose to Yui at the fair ... not sure if she's going to accept it or not but Oun was hiding at there somewhere.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
in today episode. Oun sense about it after Som said at the retail store that he's this grown up already and still don't eat just that bit of parsely. After that, he went in and call his mom and ask about this and the mom said that it's a trait the family in the house have --- from her grandfather so on to him .. she suggest, whoever don't eat them could mean they're part of the family, then another flashback happen and so he's doubting about the kids now ..
next episode. Dr will propose to Yui at the fair ... not sure if she's going to accept it or not but Oun was hiding at there somewhere.
i wish the propose will be messed by Oun. it's must be very funny :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wow can;t wait anyone have the theme song n endign theme?
yeah i really want it too! hope someone has it!

i wish the propose will be messed by Oun. it's must be very funny :D
LOL yea that would be funny! but Oun needs a beat down first and Yui deserves someone nicer and smarter than Oun!
But its a lakorn...she'll take him back :lol:

Oooh thanks Ceci! I guess we'll know pretty soon when Oun finds out about the kids! That's the part I'm waiting for right now!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh!! I had a meeting this morning and totally missed today's episode. Can anyone fill me in on what happened??
Well, I will tell you sth but not all,b/c i didn't see the whole epi.
first at the Night market or a amusement parks(i don't what exactly it is), oun tried to give twins some toys.but nuna was scared b/c she thought oun who is with a mask is a bad guy,so she ran away with bagar.and just met their mom. they told yui what happend, so yui dicided to take them go home.
the doctor try to propose to yui. but yui refused. oun saw all this happend,very mad, want to throw the toy,but finally he didn't do that ,and gave them to the twins.(there are sth i didn't watch.)
yui found the toy was given by oun,very angry. (the twins was crying sadly when they lost their toys) she took the toy back to oun ,then met with oun's wife.they just quarreled.
oun's wife heard her sister in law's word,suspected yui has oun's childern, then she tried to hit yui by car.but the doctor saved yui. and the doctor said he will marry yui. and yui agreed.(this part is funny,b/c it seemed like everytime yui argued with oun's wife,she will marry the guy in her side)

next epi:eek:un know the doctor will marry yui, and he see two of them hug together

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I will tell you sth but not all,b/c i didn't see the whole epi.
first at the Night market or a amusement parks(i don't what exactly it is), oun tried to give twins some toys.but nuna was scared b/c she thought oun who is with a mask is a bad guy,so she ran away with bagar.and just met their mom. they told yui what happend, so yui dicided to take them go home.
the doctor try to propose to yui. but yui refused. oun saw all this happend,very mad, want to throw the toy,but finally he didn't do that ,and gave them to the twins.(there are sth i didn't watch.)
yui found the toy was given by oun,very angry. (the twins was crying sadly when they lost their toys) she took the toy back to oun ,then met with oun's wife.they just quarreled.
oun's wife heard her sister in law's word,suspected yui has oun's childern, then she tried to hit yui by car.but the doctor saved yui. and the doctor said he will marry yui. and yui agreed.(this part is funny,b/c it seemed like everytime yui argued with oun's wife,she will marry the guy in her side)

next epi:eek:un know the doctor will marry yui, and he see two of them hug together
ahh ic ic..thanks for the recap!

I got a chance to catch the previews for tomorrow, looks like Oun is going to try and have a kid with som, but I'm thinking Som will probably fake being intertile since she hates kids. Does Oun sense those kids are his yet? Sometimes you think he does but then there are times when he doesn't..hmm maybe he's still confussed like I am lol

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. i think he's confuse at time .. Noiki have it in her youtube, if you wants to watch it, head there --i'm heading that way to watch today episode but from Kelly's review, not a good episode other.. funny how you mention how Yui marry the man next to her every time she argue with Som :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^lol. i think he's confuse at time .. Noiki have it in her youtube, if you wants to watch it, head there --i'm heading that way to watch today episode but from Kelly's review, not a good episode other.. funny how you mention how Yui marry the man next to her every time she argue with Som :loool:
LOL good observation on Yui's marriage decisions! Ewww kids with Som, don't do it man! <_<

Hmmm Oun still dumb then huh...I'll wait for tomorrow's episode then.