Saeng Dao Nai Hua Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya I just saw their cover....

Anyone know what their title is or what typ of the lakorn is going to be about?????

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol. so they are having a lakorn together!! gosh cee and chompoo have so many new lakorns this year!! lookng foward to this one since i skipped pin moon and cee's new lakorn with bee mathika =/ i love chompoo, i'll definitly go for this one even if the storylin isn't good!

fanny

sarNie Adult
never imagine that they would pair this two up, but yeah another cute couple. cant wait to watch my favorite people together.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah this is great news cee and araya together but is this even recent, because i thought araya have short hair right now oh well anyways yeah i'm totally going to watch it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This is so exciting! SO many of Cee's lakorn to anticipate. he is such a hottie on the cover. :wub: Seriously this just made my day. I am going to have such sweet dreams tonight! lol.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so excited!are you serious that cee is going to make a movie with araya?i can't wait!!!and yeah what did happen to araya? she looks sorta fat.but she's still pretty!i love cee and araya they are both talented.cee is cute and araya is pretty.but the only thing is that they don't make a very cute couple.because cee goes with amy and araya goes with por n.

Susie

sarNie Adult
WE GET TO SEE MORE OF CEE!!! YAY!!! THERE'S GONNA BE MAGAZINES,INTERVIEWS, ETC!! LOVE CEE SIWAT. HE'S SUPER HOT!!! ARAYA IS A GREAT ACTRESS HERSELF. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! =D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey remember the koo sarng koo som magazine that had the two of them together and we were wondering what lakorn is it well guys its for this lakorn.....romantic drama

credits to ornjira @intermedia

Status
Not open for further replies.