Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
wow.. i think i'm starting to feel a dragggg! 11 episodes already and the problemss just started.. and i'm disappointed in Pitchh's rolee, though he's a grrreat actor :) haha how many more eps?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yard is so funny dressed in a Chinese outfit. She looks like Chun Li from Street Fighters LOL I love her pretending to be the wife!!! Her Chinese accent is hilarious!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp, so many things went on in today's episode. there was that part where ace got shot, and he thought he was going to die, except he had a bulletproof vest on ahaha. OMG great's mother dies, it was sad, even though she tried to kill yard right before. next week's episode looks good, great is going to 'change' because his mother died.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
gasp, so many things went on in today's episode. there was that part where ace got shot, and he thought he was going to die, except he had a bulletproof vest on ahaha. OMG great's mother dies, it was sad, even though she tried to kill yard right before. next week's episode looks good, great is going to 'change' because his mother died.
I love the part where Ace was pretending that he was going to die too. He's hilarious!!! But argghh I hate the Look Nat girl. She needs to die with Worapong so that she can't come between Tee and Pook again. And Jun too. Take her along as well lol. I'm so cruel!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love the part where Ace was pretending that he was going to die too. He's hilarious!!! But argghh I hate the Look Nat girl. She needs to die with Worapong so that she can't come between Tee and Pook again. And Jun too. Take her along as well lol. I'm so cruel!
LOL. that's so many people being taken then. i really enjoy watching ace in here, he's so funny. ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im kind of happy that i was busy this weekend now i have this lakorn to catch up with yayay! and pleng ruk karm pope also ^__^ 3 episodes of each

shengvang

sarNie Adult
yardthip is so funny in this lakorn....i never thought i
would like great but hey he is not that bad looking after all...
but i like this lakorn...
i just started watching it and it is not bad...
also yardthip is cute in here i might
start liking her after this lakorn...
but i hope to see more scene of her and great
together...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww it ended today. i thought it was so cute between ace and jeab ^^ i loved the ending, everyone looked so cute, and last part where great and yard went swimming again in the ocean :D this was a good lakorn :D

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Malanee cracks me up busting out her bulletproof vest. I was like where the heck did that come from? :lol: Gonna miss that girl and her craziness!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Yeah, I thought that part was so funny too. I was laughing so hard when she took it out and wore it. And then when the bad guy came, she was trying to run away ahahaha.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Awww you guys don't laugh at me ok but I thought the part where Great was by Yard's bedside after she got shot so many times was soooooo sad...I cried like seriously Korean Drama cried at that part. LOL...I loved at the end the look that Great gave Yard when they were on the phone and just before they went swimming was so cute.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
awww i'm sad it ended today!
i'm going to miss watching great
he's sooo handsome!
i loved the ending
it was so cute