Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i guess i'm the only 1 not a fan of this lakorn & JRL...i just couldn't get into it..love AFF & KOB..was excited to see both..once i saw them...i ffw both..it was boring to me.,....eh.... :huh: too bad..

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
all other stuff aside, what gets me most is their theme song and the house scene after they return from commercial. It looks like a horror story with Stefan acting like a mad person and we see a scared kob. The song just makes it even more scarier 'cuz it has a warning tone/melody, but I don't know the lyrics so maybe it's actually saying something good.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ok here is my two cents. i hate to say this so don't get mad people, but.. why if you guys hate this lakorn so much why do you cont to watch it then come into this thread to put it down and compare to this lakorn or that lakorn. seriously guys you complain that this is a typical lakorn with the same storyline the same characters, well what thai lakorn aren't similar. all thai lakorns have basically the same plots but it's just the way the story is told that makes them different. then you say stefan is annoying and a brat and he get's on your nerves, well that is exactly his character in this lakorn so that means you are buying into his acting. as for kob's character of why she needs to put up with stefan, well that's why you need to watch to find out the answers cause right now they are not saying. maybe kob's character was in love with stefan why else would she leave that noi guy to marry stefan's dad. as for the bad characters being the same, gold diggers and slutty ok how else is the bad characters suppose to be. if the bad people acted all good and righteous then they wouldn't be bad they'd be the na'eng. everyone is entitled to enjoy what they like, why does it matter or why do people need to give other people a reason as to why they like this lakorn. i like it because i do . if you don't that's fine too but is it necessary to come in here and bash it and try to make other lakorns look better. does a lakorn have to be exactly perfect as you imagine it for you to enjoy it. if so i hate to tell you but that will never happen. even really good lakorns are not prefect. all lakorns have flaws, just watch it for what it is and enjoy it. if not then tune into something else that is why there are multiple lakorns on at one time so that you the veiwers can choose what they want to watch.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ok here is my two cents. i hate to say this so don't get mad people, but.. why if you guys hate this lakorn so much why do you cont to watch it then come into this thread to put it down and compare to this lakorn or that lakorn. seriously guys you complain that this is a typical lakorn with the same storyline the same characters, well what thai lakorn aren't similar. all thai lakorns have basically the same plots but it's just the way the story is told that makes them different. then you say stefan is annoying and a brat and he get's on your nerves, well that is exactly his character in this lakorn so that means you are buying into his acting. as for kob's character of why she needs to put up with stefan, well that's why you need to watch to find out the answers cause right now they are not saying. maybe kob's character was in love with stefan why else would she leave that noi guy to marry stefan's dad. as for the bad characters being the same, gold diggers and slutty ok how else is the bad characters suppose to be. if the bad people acted all good and righteous then they wouldn't be bad they'd be the na'eng. everyone is entitled to enjoy what they like, why does it matter or why do people need to give other people a reason as to why they like this lakorn. i like it because i do . if you don't that's fine too but is it necessary to come in here and bash it and try to make other lakorns look better. does a lakorn have to be exactly perfect as you imagine it for you to enjoy it. if so i hate to tell you but that will never happen. even really good lakorns are not prefect. all lakorns have flaws, just watch it for what it is and enjoy it. if not then tune into something else that is why there are multiple lakorns on at one time so that you the veiwers can choose what they want to watch.
I agree with you Jackie. :clap:

I love this lakorn, and it's going so far so good. Can't wait for next episode. :)

cecilia

Staff member
everyone's entitle to their opinion. i'm just saying that it lack acting and all b/c it does. sure, not all lakorn are perfect but what matter is that opinion are opinion. just as some of you in here stated, if i hate it so much, i should not watch it, unfortunately, i watch it here and there and it is as rightful for me to complain or compliment it as much as i want... criticizing lakorn is a good thing - i mean, seriously, not just only this lakorn get criticize but other as well but what matter is that some lakorn have their strong points. whether i hate it or love it, i will put in my compliment and complains. what's wrong with me criticizing, it's part of a viewer's job to sit here and criticize. i, as viewer, have the right to say what i want. so if you can't bear with it then skip my post. again, everyone's entitle to their opinion what matter to me might not matter to you .. i didn't ask anyone to accept what i think/feel. PLUS if ppl really see flaw, they will find something to either support those flaw or not. so yup, i'm entitle to see/criticize as much as i want just as some of you entitle to say what you want too .. lakorn are always open for opinion in the end ... :p . .. i don't recall me saying i hate this lakorn .. hate is a bit of a strong word for the whole caste/crew na .. but i remember me saying. i HATE SUNTI's role and dislike his acting, needs plenty of improvement, and dislike KOB character after what SUNTI did to her. and once again I LOVE THE GAY BROTHER - he is the most entertaining in this lakorn.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
ok it's fine if you watch it and there are things you don't like but like a said if you don't like it and you can't stand it then don't watch it. it's like you watch it then say oh his acting sucks or this lakorn is stupid but you watch it anyway. sorry but makes no sense to me. it's almost like your saying i hate carrots, i hate the taste of it but i'm going to eat it anyway so i can complain about it. and what's up with people comparing it to other lakorns. this lakorn is not the same as jlr. if it was the same lakorn with different actors yeah then go ahead and compare but it's not. i'm not saying people can't say what they want. but it all sounds negative to me and if people say they like it someone has to come in and say why? it's boring or stefan's a bad actor. i'm not singleling people out. just saying yes the viewers have the right to criticize but again you don't like it you don't have to watch. this is my opinion you don't like it you don't have to read my post. :p :p

ok now back to this lakorn i thought ep 6 was awesome. ai definetly starting to fall for lai. making that plan to take her to the beach and it was cute how he was concern for her safety cause she took the cab by herself to get to him. i wonder though why she didn't just take her car. ai is starting be a little more caring towards look ord. i think his fatherly side is kicking in.

cecilia

Staff member
hm. . i suppose some ppl skip my post b/c i will say it over and over again. i'm watching it here and there b/c of KOB .. i complain b/c i want to complain .. i will say it over and over again, his acting suck .. again, i did not drag in um to compare with sunti but ppl did here in this thread plus ppl compare this lakorn to jrl in the jlr thread .. anyway, i'm here for pure entertainment of lakorns, criticizing is a thing that i do , so if ppl don't' like it. skip my post however i love reading almost everyone's post or so the one that catches my attention so if i quote you or so and so, don't' be upset just b/c i finger point at the comments na kha. :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have watched the first part but i stop cause don't understand thai.i'm feel so sad, love kob and this lakorn reminds me lnj, stefan is very agressive... love when the p'ek is agressive :blush:

tik4life

sarNie Egg
ditto Jackie....wow I didn't know there's eps 6 already....gotta get on youtube now hopefully NTSHUAB posted it up.

Am I the only one who like the theme song.....lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ditto Jackie....wow I didn't know there's eps 6 already....gotta get on youtube now hopefully NTSHUAB posted it up.

Am I the only one who like the theme song.....lol
The theme song is actually pretty nice if peoples really understand and listen to the meaning/lyric of the song. I guess the song is aiming at a mature viewers, because those type of song is from the time Thai music still innocent :lol: and not head-banging like music of today LOL :dude:
Most of the lakorn from the 80's or early 90's would have those type of theme songs.

ok now back to this lakorn i thought ep 6 was awesome. ai definetly starting to fall for lai. making that plan to take her to the beach and it was cute how he was concern for her safety cause she took the cab by herself to get to him. i wonder though why she didn't just take her car. ai is starting be a little more caring towards look ord. i think his fatherly side is kicking in.
Yep he is definitely getting soft toward her and the little boy.
When he was at the cafe with the lawyer, and the lawyer said "she worried about you," (he was kind of surprised and show sign of happy), but then the lawyer said "she wanted you to go see doctor," (he turned crazy again). :loool: :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
hm. . i suppose some ppl skip my post b/c i will say it over and over again. i'm watching it here and there b/c of KOB .. i complain b/c i want to complain .. i will say it over and over again, his acting suck .. again, i did not drag in um to compare with sunti but ppl did here in this thread plus ppl compare this lakorn to jrl in the jlr thread .. anyway, i'm here for pure entertainment of lakorns, criticizing is a thing that i do , so if ppl don't' like it. skip my post however i love reading almost everyone's post or so the one that catches my attention so if i quote you or so and so, don't' be upset just b/c i finger point at the comments na kha. :p
i know what you mean...some are just a lil sensetive when it comes to their fav who ever.........but im one of those who arent watching this lakorn for the right reasons...............it kob that keeps me tuning in
for those who dont like my opinion.......too bad :p

cecilia

Staff member
i know what you mean...some are just a lil sensetive when it comes to their fav who ever.........but im one of those who arent watching this lakorn for the right reasons...............it kob that keeps me tuning in
for those who dont like my opinion.......too bad :p
same here, i'm tuning in b/c of KOB, i'm a fan of her, i have not complain about her character except the waiting part for sorry butt
Sunti and her stupid reason for loving him after all the unnecessary stuff that he did to her when really, he deserve nothing from her.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm.... the pra'ek somehow remind me of num sornram's character (but this one is worse) in DJP. like, somehow spoilt and "ow tae jai" and moody and always shouting...i dunno, maybe im the only who thinks like that.lol

can't wait for ep 7!! i bet this is like oe of the numerous post, but well, still im gonna say this but stefan's acting make me not really enjoying this. but i like the storyline. it's quite intense. but this is one of the lakorn tat can actually make me stay up till 12 on a school day to watch it...not even JLR can make me do tat.LOL. maybe cos i hate aff so much. much more than stefan.

tik4life

sarNie Egg
eps 6 was pretty good....they're starting to look very much like a family....I was up until 4am yesterday watching that and catching up with Yuttakarn Hak Karnton while also doing readings for classes....haha

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
How Is She PregnAnt? THey Didn't do Nothin MUch BUt Jux tat STenfsa TRy To RApE hEr n Now Both THey Never Like Do It..lOl..Im JUx sayin.....

cecilia

Staff member
How Is She PregnAnt? THey Didn't do Nothin MUch BUt Jux tat STenfsa TRy To RApE hEr n Now Both THey Never Like Do It..lOl..Im JUx sayin.....
they did the deed in episode 3 .. she's pregnant already .. i should come up with a baby name for this too