Sakul Ka (Exact)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Ok here's some info from sakul ka's NOVEL.

Pra-ek (named Pongsakorn or Nong) is the leader of Thepborirak clans (high-so & of course very rich). He is the youngest son of a nobleman (called Pra-ya-Thep...sth. XD) The nobleman has many wives. His nephew (named Patiya) was born to the eldest son of the family. So Pongsakorn is only a few years older than his nephew....still his nephew calls him 'R Nong' (Uncle Nong).

In the novel, R Nong is only 25 years old!!! XDDD (And Patiya is 22.) Both R Nong and Patiya are hot in the high society. They would love their daughters to marry them.

Patiya doesn't quite like R'Nong because the young uncle is so bossy toward his life. R'Nong is conservative and thinks that his families should only be married to 'proper' women.

Nang-ek (named Dao) is very poor. She lives with her mom and aunt. Her birth is kept a secret. But both mom and aunt tried every way to raise nang-ek up well by sending her to a high-profile school. Her aunt's working for a nightclub to feed the family (but she never go out with guests). Dao doesn't know about this.

At school, Dao mets her close friend which appears to be pra-ek's niece. The niece loves her friend so much that she talks about Dao to her relatives (incl. R Nong & Patiya) every single day. Patiya is curious about Dao while R Nong has no interest.

One day, when Patiya gets sick of his uncle. He went to the nightclub where Nang-ek's aunt (Duean) is working. He found that he enjoyed talking to Duean very much so he came there often and he helped Duean some money too.

R Nong wasn't satisfied and misunderstood that Patiya fell for a nightclub girl (which wasn't good for Thepborirak family) so he went to Duean's house to give her money and told her to stop meeting his nephew. R Nong kindof looking down on Duean and Dao accidentally withnessed this. So she became disliking pra-ek from then on.

Ok...I'll stop here. I think Exact will change stories A LOT 'cause after I'd read through the book , I haven't seen anything like in the trailer. You know...pra-ek is not that hot-tempered and in the novel, he didn't get jealousy so obviously. Anyway, the 'core' of Sakul Ka is fun. Some secrets to be revealed... and how pra-ek and nang-ek can end up.

BTW, Nang-ek called Pra-ek "Khun Pongsakorn". XDD

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
There're an important characters that could be Ann. The one who Pra-ek's dating. But I'm not so sure 'cause I see Joob Pattra in here too and I'm not sure who Joob should be. :)

The story should have been changed a lot 'cause there're a couple of characters not existed in the novel.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
thanks...mos never age...he only looks like a few years older than wiew, but actually a lot of years....i can't wait till it airs....lucky its in progress....