Sanae Narng Ngiew (Kantana)

kermint

sarNie Adult
hahaha me too, i think it weird couple of film and tong but i wait to see. is this for sure Film R. will act this lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could see why they chosen film for this role cuz isnt pra'ek suppose to be chinese looking?..him and tong. interesting. i might just watch this for them. havent fully watch ch7s lakorn in years lol oh gosh, this is kantana?..not gonna hope for much..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tangmo isnt in here anymore but she will be replaced by Bee Matika...Tangmo is having her own lakorn whee she is the lead...credits spicy

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
but tangmo is got replaced coz she's gonna lead in another lakorn :] which is good. i can't wait to see her back in nang'ek status but UGH why bee m??????? i hate it when she's with name this is gonna be there 5th lakorns together :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Mo's out. Cuzz she's finally leading again :yahoo: . Nam seem to get stuck with annoying Bee. I feel bad for him. This lakorn is definiely a skip :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Mo's out. Cuzz she's finally leading again :yahoo: . Nam seem to get stuck with annoying Bee. I feel bad for him. This lakorn is definiely a skip :lol:
i'm glad that tangmoe has a leading part, she really deserves it. just a question: who is tong?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know i cannot can't bee how can i watch this lakorn of filmss??? grr so mad! i now nam is like stuck with bee all the way, ugh porr him thats why i've lsot interest in his lakorns for a very long time plus he's gotten ugly with the likay make up also :(

tong is a singer she used to be with grammy but moved to RS..

here's her in MV singing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRi7TAX4OnI&feature=related
here's tong onscreen lakorn with num: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iO0m05rLxVw (random episode)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg that's Tong definite skip for me why couldn't they jus make tangmoe. Poor Nam stick with Bee for his lakorn days lol

Candyy

sarNie Egg
it would have been amazing if tangmo was paired up with film...oh well, glad to hear mo is getting more work:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwwe mo no longer in here.. T_T .. thats fine .. but yay she gonna play a n'ek role instead.. whoo hoo yay.. xp... thanks..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Noiki @ spicy said that Nam wont be getting with Bee in here...I wonder who will he get with then, if not Bee....