Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha nice but it suxs how this lakorn only airs 2 times a week =[ i'm like dieing of waiting!!!! ahhh lol but yes tomara it comes out =]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow ep. 5 was great hahaha it was soooo funny wen Pepper fainted cuz of the snake hahaha and he's like wow snakes around here are pretty smart hahahahhahaah omg that was hilriaous and it was soooo sweet wen he saw Ann walkin in and he hugged her hahah and how he was staring at her while she slept ahhhh that was too cute hahah and they ended up sleepin together hahah can't wait til today's episode! its the one w/ the pigs ahhh

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i thought it was funny when ann asked for an id and he was like i'm going to kiss u if u don't stop. lol and when she tried to scratch his face and the paint came off oo and that one part when boy when too ann's room and saw pepper's lil sister and she put the mole on the wrong side of her face. lol

hideko

sarNie Egg
does anybody know where i can watch this on youtube. i only know of Futifu who uploads, but who else? please! I amd ying to see the updates!

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, this lakorn... is so funny! LOL, I wish that Pepper and Ann would start to love each other, but it is interesting regardless of so. Pepper is so cute! Haha!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i think he's funny in this lakorn. i like him more in this lakorn then the other comedy he did. lol

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
It was sooooooooooo funny in the part where it was raining and Pepper pretended to faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ann's dad and Pepper's mom parts/roles are funny.

max

sarNie Elites
It was sooooooooooo funny in the part where it was raining and Pepper pretended to faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ann's dad and Pepper's mom parts/roles are funny.
LOL, yes. They parents are hecka funny! I love that part where he was waving and blowing kisses to the little girl, but then the mom that that he was blowing them to her. Hahahahahahahaha!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol!! that was funny and the part where she was in the men's room and she called him a perv. lol she turned out to be the perv!! lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haaaaahaaaa i liked da part when he was blowin kisses to da lil girl too. oh my goodness i lovvvvvvveee oh warut!!!! he just cracks me UP

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha yea omg idk i was just rofl when Pepper was supposed to be working and he goes in sits down and pulls out his iPod hahahhah i was like OMGEZZ hahaha that was hirliarous and when that fat guy was walkin and Ann just gave Pepper the food and the fat guy comes and goes OMG U FOUND IT!! i lost that ahhaha and he walks away with the food wow that was hilarious hahha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn. Its so funny and silly, great way to relax and not think too much when you're watching it. And everyone really fits their role and have great comedic timing. Too often in comedies you'll see people overacting and whatnot but not in this one.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahhah it was so funny in ep. 8 when Pepper and Ann were dancing together it was like AWW!! omg i didn't think that she'd get that pissed off wen he kissed her hahha she was MAD AS A MOFO!!! hahahah he barely even kissed her!!! hahah and how prao disguised himself omg wow does Pepper's sister kno its him? cuz if not she's gettin a lil too close to him/her hahhaha they look like lesbiens ahhahhahhahha o well lol hahaha Pepper is starting to lose interest in his girlfriend hahhaah greatness =]

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that was funny when noy came down and they played the soundtrack to his movie. kung fu toosie. lol and ann's dads voice all of a sudden became deep. lol so funny.