Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait until tomorrow, yes, friday and the weekend is around the corner :)
can't wait for these two, wondering what will happen next...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sneak Peak for the next few episodes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsD1LwFgUvk
Uploaded by prirasa.

/The little girl is soo cute.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I hope tonight's episode will be as entertaining as the previous ones...I'm just so delighted with Om and Jui's team up;they look good together although Jui is no longer available.Jui has the potential of a comedy star,hehe.She has the versatility to shift from drama to comedy.I've started liking her.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
im so in love with this lakorn at the moment; the only one i'm actually keeping up with. Om is just so cute and Jui plays her character very well. Just got done with Episode 10 it's so adorable. I love the bubble part, they're so cute acting like little kids together, and all I gotta say is "let the misunderstanding begin!"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol when Nol asked what kind of man Rin likes and he turns around fixing himself up thinking and waiting for Rin to describe him.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
so what is the misunderstanding now between the two couples? I think Rin kinda have a feeling that Nol likes her, and she has feeling for him too. But she is in a hard position. Nol has alot of misunderstanding of Rin because so many guys are involved with her or seems to like her. He got jealous with each one.So Rin now that her boyfriend and her friend has feelings for each other?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Om and Jui are so cute together in here. they have good chemistry. i didn't watch all of Jui's lakorns but i think she and Om make the cutest match. they should have chose her to play with him in <Ta wee pope> instead, she match the role more. Jay and Fern, Amy and Pepper couples are cute too. good lakorn scripts cuz for me most of daravdo comedies lakorns are not that good but this one they did it well. not too silly/doesn't drag, well so far that is. but the thing i hate about ch7 lakorns is they like to extend their lakorns which then gets boring.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Rin ask for advice from nee because she feels that she doesn't feel the connection with danu anymore. Nee tells her not to think about it too much, but she's super happy inside to hear that. Nol grandma decided to go to the beach for her birthday.. Nee invited danu, he decided to go so he could spend more time with Rin. Rin and Nol is throwing a party for Nol's grandma.. While setting up...She falls into his arm and look into each other eyes.. Nol kiss her... (that's when his ex comes in and scream!!) Since that inncident rin is trying to avoid (Nol Ex) but when they finally met They got into a huge fight because she said "she feel bad for rin to use this method to find a rich husband) Everyone was excited that RIn fought back... Nol is confused about his feelings for his ex and rin.. He's hurt that she left him at the alter.. but can't find away to dump her. He feels that he love her and that will never change but he feels something special with Rin as well. Grandma over heard Rimane talking to Nol bestfriend and decideds that she will shield her grandson from this evil lady with any cost. She plans another strategy with Rin Rimane talked to the grandma and confess to her why she left Nol at the alter.. Grandma fell for her lies and accepted her... RIn is upset and very sad because she feels that she doesn't have a chance anymore. she can't express her feelings to the grandma.. she has only nee left... She act like she's okay and that she's not heart broken. Nol as rin to tell Rimanee to go see him by the beach.. She is no where to be found.. Til rin find her hinding talking on the phone she over hear Rimanee plan to seduce Nol to get his money for her man. Rin had a plan to have nol see and hear with his own eyes.. Rimanee found out and set up a plan so nol will see Rin and Danu together at the beach hugging. Rin has to force herself to watch Rimanee and nol all lovey dovey. Nol had a confentation with Rin because he see that danu is acting weird around RIn He said that she's trying to upgrade herself by using her body. Danu got upset and they got into it. The grandma sees everything. She see that her grandson is falling in love with the Hi tech maid. Rin want to quite so bad.. but she see's the condition that her parents are in and decided to come back and work as a maid. When they came back to the city. Danu try to convice Rin to get back together. It was a success.. but rin can't stop thinking about Nol. Nol feels the same way.. IT was so noticable that Rimanee sees that he talks about Rin and misses her a lot Rimanee had a plan that she needs to find a doctor to cure her. She told him she need a lump some of money. he gave it to her but decided to see where the money is going.. He see's the his best friend cash the check. He called Rimanee and she acted as if she's mad and hung up on him. He know's that she's lying to him about something.. BUt he want to fingure out why. Correction from above.. The check wasn't cashed yet.. Well, he had pe'bet follow Rimanee... One day he followed her to his best frined house.. He see that Rimanee gave the check to him. They seem to be more then friends... He went and confront both of them.. Rimanee ended up confessing the truth.. His friend ended up calling nol grandma and telling her that he's keeping Nol as a ransome. P'bet went back to the house and told Rin what happen. She begged him to take her to the house. She saved Nol while RImanee was paying attention.. On the way to the car, his friend was trying to shoot at Nol but misses and hit Rin in her stomach. The cops came right on time and they started shotting at each other. While at the hospital people started showing up when they found out that Rin is in the hospital. That's when her secret came out. Nol is upset that she lied to him So, he thinks that she doesn't have feelings for him and only acted that way for money from his grandma Nol see that he can't stop thinking abot Rin and that he really loves her. His grandma is cheering Rin on because she knows that her grandson love Rin. Rin and Nol finally got together after he realize that he really loves her. Danu and Nee finally came out that they're seeing each other.. The end. Yea.. I know.. they could have a better ending.!! :(

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
what is Rin's real occupation? Is she a nurse? She works with tramatized people...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
So, Rin should have a PHD in this field? She is not just a servant but essentially a doctor. Nol is going to be majorly hurt when he finds out that Rin was paid to take care of him in that way. I hope Nol doesn't give up on the love he has for Rin. Hotness...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well Nol is suspecting Rin who she really is so maybe in the end, he will be mad but not as much.....

lol I have the Kum Torb Sood Tai song on repeat lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Rin ask for advice from nee because she feels that she doesn't feel the connection with danu anymore. Nee tells her not to think about it too much, but she's super happy inside to hear that. Nol grandma decided to go to the beach for her birthday.. Nee invited danu, he decided to go so he could spend more time with Rin. Rin and Nol is throwing a party for Nol's grandma.. While setting up...She falls into his arm and look into each other eyes.. Nol kiss her... (that's when his ex comes in and scream!!) Since that inncident rin is trying to avoid (Nol Ex) but when they finally met They got into a huge fight because she said "she feel bad for rin to use this method to find a rich husband) Everyone was excited that RIn fought back... Nol is confused about his feelings for his ex and rin.. He's hurt that she left him at the alter.. but can't find away to dump her. He feels that he love her and that will never change but he feels something special with Rin as well. Grandma over heard Rimane talking to Nol bestfriend and decideds that she will shield her grandson from this evil lady with any cost. She plans another strategy with Rin Rimane talked to the grandma and confess to her why she left Nol at the alter.. Grandma fell for her lies and accepted her... RIn is upset and very sad because she feels that she doesn't have a chance anymore. she can't express her feelings to the grandma.. she has only nee left... She act like she's okay and that she's not heart broken. Nol as rin to tell Rimanee to go see him by the beach.. She is no where to be found.. Til rin find her hinding talking on the phone she over hear Rimanee plan to seduce Nol to get his money for her man. Rin had a plan to have nol see and hear with his own eyes.. Rimanee found out and set up a plan so nol will see Rin and Danu together at the beach hugging. Rin has to force herself to watch Rimanee and nol all lovey dovey. Nol had a confentation with Rin because he see that danu is acting weird around RIn He said that she's trying to upgrade herself by using her body. Danu got upset and they got into it. The grandma sees everything. She see that her grandson is falling in love with the Hi tech maid. Rin want to quite so bad.. but she see's the condition that her parents are in and decided to come back and work as a maid. When they came back to the city. Danu try to convice Rin to get back together. It was a success.. but rin can't stop thinking about Nol. Nol feels the same way.. IT was so noticable that Rimanee sees that he talks about Rin and misses her a lot Rimanee had a plan that she needs to find a doctor to cure her. She told him she need a lump some of money. he gave it to her but decided to see where the money is going.. He see's the his best friend cash the check. He called Rimanee and she acted as if she's mad and hung up on him. He know's that she's lying to him about something.. BUt he want to fingure out why. Correction from above.. The check wasn't cashed yet.. Well, he had pe'bet follow Rimanee... One day he followed her to his best frined house.. He see that Rimanee gave the check to him. They seem to be more then friends... He went and confront both of them.. Rimanee ended up confessing the truth.. His friend ended up calling nol grandma and telling her that he's keeping Nol as a ransome. P'bet went back to the house and told Rin what happen. She begged him to take her to the house. She saved Nol while RImanee was paying attention.. On the way to the car, his friend was trying to shoot at Nol but misses and hit Rin in her stomach. The cops came right on time and they started shotting at each other. While at the hospital people started showing up when they found out that Rin is in the hospital. That's when her secret came out. Nol is upset that she lied to him So, he thinks that she doesn't have feelings for him and only acted that way for money from his grandma Nol see that he can't stop thinking abot Rin and that he really loves her. His grandma is cheering Rin on because she knows that her grandson love Rin. Rin and Nol finally got together after he realize that he really loves her. Danu and Nee finally came out that they're seeing each other.. The end. Yea.. I know.. they could have a better ending.!! :(
Where did you get the spoiler from? Some part doesnt seem to match or am i missing some episode?....Thank you for the spoiler dear.