Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! just love those pics!! is that you nat thats posting these pics??!!..they are so hott together...by any cnance how much older is anne to chakrit?

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling

I'm valy webmaster from AFC Fanclub jah getting this pics from her Big fan from thailand ^^

Well i think that p'ann was born in 1976 and p'chackrit in 1977... Only one year older than him ^^

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
They look hot together!

Errr....correct me if I'm wrong. I think Chakrit born in 1975 and Ann 1976. But there I also notice in some site, he was born in 1977. :huh: so which is it??

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe!! Chakrit looks all fresh stress-free, and clean!! I can't wait to see him in action again! He looks so young!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the longer clip from seesan and also for the pictures. Somehow, I just every exciting about the lakorn compared to Ann other lakorn, don't why. hope to see more clips of them soon. But it will be sad for me because I wouldn't be able to watch it anymore till next year, hope it come out when I come back.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*eyes-open* it's unbelievable how good they look together! i tink it's because both of 'em look so mature...they mtach well...aww soo exicted!

thanx Kristy for the clip...i find it funie w/ Ann & Krit there was like so many mics. trying to get an interview w/ 'em and for Pat & Flim..there was only 1...ehehe...sorrie Pat jah...i love u but i can't stand Film...so probably not gonna support tat lakorn

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH MY DAMN!
He's giving me a rush..waaa seriously i think my heart just skipped a beat! :wub: :drool:
aaahhhhhhhh all this teasing with the pictures and all..i dont know how much more of it i can take.
**i love the close up picture of them**

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow a couple of pics of them... surely my aunt would love tis update... man she in love wit chakrit...
when me n her sometime txt eachother... she would write "HI AUM" and i will always write "HI Chakrit"
she is obssed wit chakrit and i am n love it aum

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow a couple of pics of them... surely my aunt would love tis update... man she in love wit chakrit...
when me n her sometime txt eachother... she would write "HI AUM" and i will always write "HI Chakrit"
she is obssed wit chakrit and i am n love it aum