Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
SD & LA are not that close. it's about 2 hour drive & don't forget the traffic! Gasps... :eek: Look who's talking! you're cheating on me with Krit..! Wahhh... *Runs & cry*
i didn't say SD and LA was close i said they were both dun south.... :eek: ..wat are u talking about my dear..i cheated on Krit w/ you...i had Krit i met u oh sweet dear Noy..it's me cheating on Krit and Ken for u....tur khun diew.... :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i want to be we're doing my sister's wedding its weekend...it last 3 days...so friday, sat. and sunday...argh! hey riah jah...take a picha in front of the poster wen u do go okies...lol

the poster didnt even have chakrit on it at all, so i didnt take a pic haha who wants to see nicholas cage..seriously...??? hahaha :lol:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I finally saw the news interviews with Chakrit and Ann and they both look SOOO GOOD together!! Their looks complement each other really well and I bet with the acting it will just make it 10 times better!! Man, why couldn't this be a revenge drama! Blah!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. the queen and king of drama has finally paired up for the first time so it should of been a revenge

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally saw the news interviews with Chakrit and Ann and they both look SOOO GOOD together!! Their looks complement each other really well and I bet with the acting it will just make it 10 times better!! Man, why couldn't this be a revenge drama! Blah!
^^dito. the queen and king of drama has finally paired up for the first time so it should of been a revenge
i know...i want a more dramatic lakorn..but who knows...tis comedy might turn out good...look at Oum Ruk..but somehow i have a feeling that after tis lakorn they will never get to work together again...i dunno why..just had tat finally maybe cuz P'Krit don't usuallie redo lakorns w/ his nang'eks... -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne look so kool holding the gun. ive always wanted to see her in action and she must be excited as well cuz she mention way back that she wanted to play action roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks tina. love the cast! great to see anne and jensuda in the same lakorn again. this time they're playing as sisters

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. thanks for the pixs.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. anne looks superbly KOOL with that gun in her hand hehe... krit is so damn mighty fine.. woot woot.. xp..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Don't know if anyone posted this yet ^__-" but; here are some pictures.

my chakrit looks so handsome :drool: especially with his new fresh hair cut. He looks so hot in that sexy white top :wub: can't wait to see this.
thanks for those pictures. i liked all the casts there, they seem to have lots of fun! More update please?