Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man i dont think that was the first time krits pants ripped in the show. pen tor is totally funny. i did a marathon once of the first season..i think it was the first season...there was a scene where krit was dancing to James Brown "I feel good" OMG IT WAS NOT ATTRACTIVE :loool:
i havent been up to date with this thread does anyone when the lakorn is starting?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you thought correctly friend..i dunno how he can still make a comedy sitcom so hot? like wat the heck...lol...hate him though..so freaking hot and smooth

:ph34r: i'm sorrie but Chakrit, tee ruk jah...u're drooling over some girl tat isn't all that great looking...not that great of dancing skills either...i guess he haven't met California girls rite Noy
Totally agreed Kashie! Chakrit hasn't met me yet! :D All I have to do is flash my smile & i'll have him hooked! :D

Moh hunnieeee... this lakorn won't air until next year :lmao: such a long time away...! so you're not missing much but spam with us anyways! lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NEXT YEAR!?
omg thats so long from now and we've been waiting for forever.

i guess thats ok i still need to do some catching up with other lakorns.

of course i'll spamm with yall thats what i'm here for

bubblylovesyou

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where i could find the storyline to this lakorn?
i am dying to find out.
they are incredibly hott together.
yesssss, HOTTT! :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yea, there all intimidated by her, its he beautiful presence

you ever noticed when chakrit get nervous, he end to scratch or play with his head lol and ann made fun of him how he too hollywood, comparing each other resting/break time area

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NEXT YEAR!?
omg thats so long from now and we've been waiting for forever.

i guess thats ok i still need to do some catching up with other lakorns.

of course i'll spamm with yall thats what i'm here for
I know right?! But then again, it's good that it's airing next year because this year i don't time for any lakorns! I'm only gonna be watching ken/aff & aum/ann. :lol:

OMG Moh! Where did you get those monkey Icons?! those are tooo cute! :D

i really love this scene ^^

Awee.... :wub: it makes me wanna watch it even more! :lmao:
Ann looks like a real kid in there compared to Krit. lol.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^lol that clip is so cute!! Even tho Ann is older than Krit..he somehow looks older than her there. Awww CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS COMES OUT! Krit is looking expecially HOT right now..LOVE the hair cut..YUM! :drool: