Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ann and Krit looks really cute together! Can't wait to see Krit get crushed by Ann. Lmao! I'm like counting down for this lakorn!!

Thanks for the pics!​

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks again^^
Just by the looks of it we well see a fair bit of hillarious scenes of anne and krit.....just look at krit's face with anne sitting on his backside. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaahhhhhhh thanks 4 the pics... ^_^..

hehe im all prepared for the laughter of this lakorn..

krit is so handsome.. ^_^...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

can anyone tell me this gal's name she was in the love of siam & 4Romances
i freaking adore her...

btw julie jah why do u hate me? -_-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i dont hate you kash.. hehe.. :wub:..

im just jealous that you understand thai hehe.. :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, i can't wait for this to air, and i'm like counting the date too. it's great that it'll be sub so that i can watch while it's air.
Krit looks so handsome in suit and short hair :wub: , he looks mighty hot :drool: in here. they seem to have good chemistry already by the look from the pictures. thanks for those pictures. krit always have great chemistry with every one of his n'ek cuz he's a great actor.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i was gonna say tarn too.. cuz from the pixs it looks like her lol.. hehe..

but i kept quiet cause i havent watched that lakorn yet lmao.. hehe...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
only 10 more days this will be the lakorn which i will finish watching till it ends...so boring no lakorns that are airing now interest me just waiting...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh, when is this lakorn going to air xD ? ...
They look really cute together and the second pr'ek is pretty hot hehe

little

sarNie Adult
can't wait for this to come out. haven't catch up with any lakorns on air right now so boring. at first i wast going to watch the remake meu nang but too scared to watch it along plus i like revenge lakorn and i was going to watch buang ruk w/pong but i don't think i like this type of revenge so nah. i'll wait until sapai w/chackrit comes out.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i can't wait for tis one..i haven't watched any airred lakorn since Jai Rao...
hmm...though i'm finishing up Botan Gleep Sodtai atm..i'm digging it a lot..lol i was in need of
a family lakorn and I got it *smile*

Tarn Kanya? thanks