Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oam is super sexy in here! :) i don't like his pairing :( i wish he got w/ Jane or someone.. and maybe switch the story a bit :) Krit is very entertaining.. i love his character! though he's too protected of his brother.. <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know how weird to have Num and Jane a pair. I hope he is not the father of Jane's baby... what am I saying, the plot has already been wriiten. I like the officier dude. He is cute.

Susie

sarNie Adult
wasn't that other cop guy in Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)? What's his full name?? he's a hottie!! i'm on the 2nd episode. so far so good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
damn. chakrit red as hell in dem pix lol
Shhh...he's blushing :wub: lol

ah..i watched bits and parts of ep.3 and ep.4 ..i'm kinda caught up lol but my computer totallie crashed lost EVERYTHING :lmao: and have to buy a new tower so yeah i'm juz doing my internet @ school

anyways besides the boo-hoos...lol i'm enjoying the lakorn..and i'm so totallie under Chakrit's spell
again..his sexxie voice ehehe

ep.3

-i had to litterally cover my mouth becuz i was gonna bust out laughing in my classroom during
the part wen Ann finally met Num..and there was a slow mod of chakrit ann and num lol num had the stupidest look ever :loool:

-cannot believe she grabbed his ass :blink: so jealous & after he kissed her...that kick looks prettie damn realistic

-i thought him visiting her the next day was so light and heartwarming :wub:

-ah one more part at i reallie enjoyed...lol wen ann took chakrit to see her father and he pulled
out a shot gun one Chakrit lol funnie how he flew behind ann :D

ep.4 (shhhhsss..i'm writing a novel here don't stop me :angry: )

-the drugging part was HALIRIOUS! wow Ann is going all out in tis lakorn isn't she..she juz flew
on top of chakrit on the bed..again JEALOUS -_-

okay i'll come back w/ more yapping later lol...awww i wonder how tis weeks ratings were