Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

meenia

sarNie Adult
cute.. gosh so many lakorns that i want to see. can't wait.. mark and janie... sounds juicy......and marriage contract....ohhh even better.... my kind of a story.... yeahs....

tinah

sarNie Coma
janies playing country girl. this is something for her. if i remember correctly, she wont be getting along with her mother-in law which is marts mom

shes just laying there lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
can someone translate the title please?
it seems a comedy,like janie in comedy,she's very funny.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This looks a lot like RNHJRJ lol So it's called Sapai Look Tong? I keep on thinking that it's Sapai Look Tung.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...special behind the scenes clips already...can't wait...i finished noon and tye's lakorn this weekend, and so I'm kind of left w/ nothing to watch...so i'm just twidling my thumbs until the next romantic comedy comes along...hopefully this one will air soon. :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
please, can someone translate the title please? i know that "sapai" means "daughter in law" or "kone prasa" in khmer but what is "look tong"?
if is it about a fake marriage, it remember me a lakorn with saranyu don't know the thai title but in khmer it's "pekryar kmean etacivil" which can translate as "A wife without paper (marriage's licence???)"