Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
well i think "look tong" if im understanding the pronunciation correctly means "golden child".

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
any more update on when this lakorn will air??? i cant seem to wait after watching the screen caps hehehe...i really want to see the chemistry between Janie and Mart. really have Janie paired with all the hot guys???

judyp

sarNie Adult
perhaps Look tung?
ooh sorry. then im probably wrong because i don't know what "tung" means.
edit: i asked my dad he said, "tung" means creating a feeling of togetherness. or something like that. ^_^

any more update on when this lakorn will air??? i cant seem to wait after watching the screen caps hehehe...i really want to see the chemistry between Janie and Mart. really have Janie paired with all the hot guys???
yeap. janie has paired with some of the hottest actors. shes paired with andrew, num, ken like 3 times, tik, chakrit, etc. shes one lucky lady!

judyp

sarNie Adult
or is "tung" as in fighting? might be because janie doesn't get along with her mother-in-law right? haha. i don't know. where are our thai speakers?? sorry, i can't speak thai but can understand the majority of the time.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
MART...MART.....
I LOVE HEM... I ALSO LYKE JANIE...
THEY ARE GONNA BE HOT.

tinah

sarNie Coma
or is "tung" as in fighting? might be because janie doesn't get along with her mother-in-law right? haha. i don't know. where are our thai speakers?? sorry, i can't speak thai but can understand the majority of the time.
yep. janie and her mother in law isnt gonna click

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. janie and her mother in law isnt gonna click

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
every time there is mother in law and daughter in law not getting along most likely comedy like in sai pai tornado that was hilarious

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, vicky is also in here!..yay, im so happy she has more upcomings. i think shes pairing with ace ^_^ cuz looks like job is playing a gay guy. well ch3 sure like to cast their top daras in the same lakorn

credit to joe

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh cool, i actually like the cast. vicky & ace are gonna look soo cute together! and when did job stop playing the lead role? i never thought he fitted as pa'ek but i always liked him as an actor. hes charming. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
is kool how ace got to switch his roles around. playing vilian, supporting and pra'ek roles. hes such a great actor. it would be nice to see him as a bad guy again too. im excited that hes pairing with vicky!