Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is anybody going to upload more of this lakorn? I love this lakorn. Janie and Mart are so cute together. I am so falling in love with Mart.

danana82

sarNie Egg
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!!! The dad is freak'n hilarious in today's episode. I love it. Too bad I gotta get to work before I can finish it. <_<

danana82

sarNie Egg
:clap: Mart shed tears today!! He made me wanna cry after him...poor thing...if she doesn't want you, I have a clean shoulder for you to cry on ;)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awww i can't wait to see tomorrows EP! =) ahhhhh
i will repeat aagin..
i LOVE JANIE&MART together!

danana82

sarNie Egg
awww i can't wait to see tomorrows EP! =) ahhhhh
i will repeat aagin..
i LOVE JANIE&MART together!

Me too!!! I wanted to shriek at the end of today's episode from excitement for tomorrow's epi! I'm such a loser. Lol. I truly live for lakorns and have no other life. :p :p

I don't think tomorrow is the last episode. It'll probably end next Wed or Thurs. I hope so, not ready to let go of this lakorn just yet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. vicky gets pregnant? by ace? whattt? lol. i'll have to catch up when i get to my casa. :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ aww. cute picturess!! it looks like janie will be preg too. and it will probably be why mart's mom comes to accept her.

kermint

sarNie Adult
today episode is good. everythin all cool and there a lot of good scenes lol.

danana82

sarNie Egg
:blink: :blink: It is going to end tomorrow folks. I'm saddened to see this lakorn end. It's okay though, we have a good one replacing it so it's worth it. ^_^ ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ace and Vicki are such a cute couple in this lakorn...I felt so bad for Adtee, she knows the man loves her, and she loves him, I just don't understand why she's so stubborn...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha AWW! those pictures make me crazier about tomorrows ep. i hope it ends next week though =) cause all of that in tomorrow's ep seems fast. no? haha and i agree DIANA, i have no life @ home either but live to watch lakorns AHHA!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thanks for replying. I didn't know. I thought it wasn't updated. Anyways, thank you all the uploaders for every lakorn. Appreciated alot.