Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think its ending tomorrow. janie knows that mart loves her..shes just being an ass..i don't mean that in a derogatory way. :) i don't know how many times i've said this already, but i love love love mart's dad. "ARRRRTTTT". it gets me going every time he says that! he's like my favorite character in here..i always wait for his part. haha. and i don't know about you guys, but i think vicky and ace are cute together but their relationship is a bit awkward...only because he loves her already. i wished they had more scenes that would make it more believable. but what the heck, i need to open up my imagination, it is a lakorn..couples fall in love in 2 days. :p
im soo excited about tomorrow's episode!!! janie will finally see how much mart is in love with her..he's sacrificing his life for her!! wahhhh! im really going to miss this lakorn. i looked forward to this every wed-thurs coming home from school and work. i don't know if i'll be as excited watching jai rao..for some reason, im not that excited. maybe because it's going to be a disappointing ending

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just got a revelation...I'm rewatching episode with Ace and Vicki...and I went to episode 13, where Adtee tries to apologize for what he did to Mui, and she says, "You can never repay what you did, not even with your life..." and I bet anything, he'll say that to her after he gets shot...asking her for forgiveness for hurting her in that way...hoping that sacrificing his life for her will make up for it...So sad, but he just loves her that much.

danana82

sarNie Egg
Dang, I'm watching the last epi live right now. All I can say is that it's way too early for me to be shedding tears. I'm gonna go to work with some puffy eyes in a little bit. Lol. :lol:

*sighs* Very cute ending....one of the better ones. I can go to work happily now. :wub: :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Such a cute ending to a good lakorn...and JAI RAO is next!!!!!! That's more exciting to me than the ending of the lakorn...They wrote it very well...because it took accidentally shooting his little brother for Art to finally do the right thing, and his evilness can be understood...he was just misunderstood, with a mom like that...It worked out that everything was forgiven, the whole point of the lakorn was just to let go of the past, and forgive when someone asks for forgiveness...I really liked the ending...and Vicky and Ace were so cute, I just wish they had more scenes.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to watch it tonight!! by the way!!
did you girls watch it on IPTV satelite? If you did tell me if they show the Jai Rao teaser cause I usually turn off my satelite right after I'm done and go to bed lol

danana82

sarNie Egg
please, please, can someone could makes a summary for the last episode?
Hey Sajenna. I so wanted to summarize for you earlier, but for the life of me I couldn't log on from work. I'm sure you have already watched it by now. ;)

I'm excited to watch it tonight!! by the way!!
did you girls watch it on IPTV satelite? If you did tell me if they show the Jai Rao teaser cause I usually turn off my satelite right after I'm done and go to bed lol
I watched it on thai.tv live this morning and didn't notice if there was a teaser or not. I also left for work right after this epi ended. :clap: :clap: Yay for Jai Rao, I've missed Ken... :wub:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone let me know the name and singer of the background song at the end of episode 13..here's the you tube link..the song begins at 3:24..credits to Nuvova for uploading..thanks!!

Ep 13

danana82

sarNie Egg
Can someone let me know the name and singer of the background song at the end of episode 13..here's the you tube link..the song begins at 3:24..credits to Nuvova for uploading..thanks!!

Ep 13

...I love that they use Ice's song for that rain scene...took me a quick minute to find out that song was Klub Ma Dai Mai, in case anyone else was wondering.

You can download that song here:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=30355

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
liked the ending. but, it seemed like they didn't quite "love" each other because Janie was always so "no...i don't love you" throughout the whole lakorn. but the ending was happy and i liked it. they should've kept going and hired some cute babies to be their children in the future. that would've been even cuter of an ending.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i LOOOOOVED THE ENDING SO MUCH! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GREAT LAKORN :D and i loved how at the very end they took pictures & showed flashbacks. mart getting all em free kisses LOL! janie needs a HOT man like mart! SWEAR! grr

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for referencing me ~*}diaNa{*~...they use that song so often, I love hearing it...and I was like, "It's gonna kill me if I can't figure out which Ice song that is when I have all his albums already on my computer." Yeah, I talk to myself...

danana82

sarNie Egg
Thanks for referencing me ~*}diaNa{*~...they use that song so often, I love hearing it...and I was like, "It's gonna kill me if I can't figure out which Ice song that is when I have all his albums already on my computer." Yeah, I talk to myself...

Don't feel bad about talking to yourself cause I do it all the time. So often that my son picked up on it cause I heard him talking to the spongebob toy in the hallway. Lol. :D :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am really starting to like Mart. I thought he was cute when I first saw him in Likit Kamathep, but wasn't really into him. But now I am. He's adorable.