sarn radio

now. now. i think last time you said you were going to be on at 8 my time or something. i was waiting! -_-

why do you people insist that penguin = no one? <_< oh well. ^_^

excuses. excuses. like i said before, forgets y'all then. :p

noungning

Heartless
omg i was gonna dj this week, but since u said 'forget y'all then' then forget u too!

pssh, no more sympathy allowed in this world... :p

haha but seriously, was thinking maybe friday if i don't have anything to do, i'll hop on a discuss some issues i have haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.- man i always be trying to get on but something always pop up! I don't know whats wrong with me lol right when i wanna do something like dj something happens and i have to hop off =/

haha but seriously, was thinking maybe friday if i don't have anything to do, i'll hop on a discuss some issues i have haha.
i'm not free friday. do thursday. ^_^

or if you do fri., make me a recording. so i can listen to it later.

noungning

Heartless
i'm not free friday. do thursday. ^_^

or if you do fri., make me a recording. so i can listen to it later.
um, no room for negotiation. and sorry um if u want a recording, how about u record it on ur comp? <_<

dude, see men, are they all alike... hahah u just answered my question before someone else did. ^_^

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Is there actually still a DJ schedule anymore? If you guys want the radio to be huge, you need to keep it consistent. That's like one of the principles of six sigma. It'll allow people to create a routine and give you a fan base. At least, that's what I tried to do. Ah, I miss my djing days...

Muddie, where are you? We need to bring back the M&M Show. That's like the most badass show on SW.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^____^ agreed, but I'm a lazy one lol and I always have so much going on so my times aren't always consistent, but that's what I've been trying to do actually find a day where I have the same time slot free so I can be consistent and right now the time thats looking really promising to me is Thursday or Friday nights..... Anything after 6 pm actually. -.- BUt we'll see..

i can't listen in on fri. nights but can thurs. nights. let me know ahead of time. :D thank you.