sarNworld activity...is it still the same?

Since you've become a member do you think...

• sarNworld activity has been the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sarNworld activity has decreased

• sarNworld activity has increased

• sarNworld activity? i don't know, i don't really care, i just want to download!

• Total voters

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I admit I'm not as active as I was a year ago. I try to stop by once in awhile, but it's hard to comment on lakorns when you're not watching them.

Muddie Murda

smile...
i voted. it's pretty much the same. whatever happened to the spam-a-lot days when everyone was tryin' to beat each other with their post counts to be in the top ten posters for the day? lol.
Ah, I miss those days with KT. We were fighting for #1 and it would switch back and forth every few hours. -sigh-
What's happening?!?!??! Come back everyoneeeeeeeeee! Haha ok, i'm gone. ;p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You old fogies need to stop living in the past. I think the activity on here is pretty much the same. The only difference is that the older folks have other things to do now. Look, as long as SW continues to exist, other people will step up and do things. I'm not worried about that. I already see a couple of new faces and they're posting more. To complete my analogy, when the old dinosaurs died out, the mammals quickly rose to fill their places. Pretty soon, we'll have another cool Marduk running around. I can't wait for that.

;)

noungning

Heartless
ahaha tina speaks as if it was 5 years ago... although it was only a few months ago haha! :p

good ppl are voting, although it's very slow lmao...

max

sarNie Elites
Umm... I kind of feel like it has decreased, but this will always be my favorite forum. We have the best "Topics" to chat about! I cannot even download anymore because I am under "University Connection" so they will track me down! Kind of sucks =(

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
yo.. yo... yo...

I came here for the dl's... and now I can't dl cuz internet sucks everywhere I go...

i met some cool people, or at least I think they're cool....

shout outs to Darvil, sarN, and TIna for powers to DJ and all that good stuff... apologies for lacking in contributions these dayz...

I want to find a girl to impregnant... can't really do that online :^P

So who knows...

but too bad... only real person I met was thookie and then she took off to have a life of her own

I want to meet the Frenchies like iJOHN... but... that will be like months...

so... what can I say? i still say everyone should "PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR" and get to know each other... it would make the forum that much tighter...

be real... fat, skinny, tall, ugly, short, thick, wide, tiny, black, green, purple, red...

don't fake it online and you'll truly know who's a friend and who's not.

whether it be Thailand or boon-dock Illinois, i can't freakin get connected long enough

So I cannot DJ or dl or keep up to date with the music.

Saow jing!!!

As for old folkz... I'm changing my age to be permanently 24, so don't put me in the old foggies category. SHOOT!

as for real life drama... the ups and downs of life and womyn... I'm going to scream. :^P

beautiful girls SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:^P

I don't want a broken heart damn it!

Oh is this not where we post juicy stuff to get SW more active? :^P

won't be back to respond or reply.... so won't matter

(I know I'm not helping :^P, but true.... its too bad that chat died... darvil should put a bot in there...)

I'm not dead, but I'm not here like I used too...

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah . How about this , everyone -- let return back in Dec ok ? Once i clear everything out in my life & work . I guess i'll DJ to break the ice and hopefully everyone get involve again though i remember i only dj 4 x and i think i forgot how to use the radio LOL

noungning

Heartless
haha wow dyno, he did a lifestory. wow so he turned 42 already eh? life flies by haha

sarn, sounds like fun. ;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Ning, I don't get something. You wrote in your sig "I need help" and you put the link to this thread there so people can vote. So what do you need help on? I mean...are you going to do something about it if somehow people vote that the activity has gone down? Or do you just want to confirm it?

Seems to me like you're becoming more and more like Buklaoboi in terms of useless threads... :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< LOL@ P'dyno and sarN .. hahah well I'm already somewhat back =] ... I'll start dj-ing again maybe later I still don't have much time with that; But I'll be spamming and uploading again =]....

Sighs how much I missed it LOL haha (I know I'm such a loser)

noungning

Heartless
Ning, I don't get something. You wrote in your sig "I need help" and you put the link to this thread there so people can vote. So what do you need help on? I mean...are you going to do something about it if somehow people vote that the activity has gone down? Or do you just want to confirm it?

Seems to me like you're becoming more and more like Buklaoboi in terms of useless threads... :p
lol. i'm just trying to prove to the the other person i mentioned about on the first post that what i sense isn't just my feelings, others might share the same feeling. haha so i need help to prove my hypothesis. and i'll continue on proving, to that person, that is...that there are people who think it's been a bit low compared to several instances.

doh, and oh u seem to think i'm making useless threads haha! but u still visit my food thread i'm sure lmao!! and droollll :p

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i'll admit that i was more active b4 but now, i come by ATLEAST once a day to see whats up, and i'll post one or 2 times....like eversince school started, and applying to colleges, things have been so crazy...plus eversince i got my license, i drive anywhere and everywhere possible..(i hate being home)...but i LOVE it here...when it comes to lakorns and music, sarnies are always on top....but for news and things like that t-intermedia is a cool place too.thats my second fav ^_^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
sarNworld activity has decreased.
U can see it in the Thai section which was very active and now dead...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i think it has decreased and increased...depending where though...well before we didn't have too many sections to choose from like we did now...now we have so many...some people only go and stay at certain areas...i think were all just more spread out and spaced out...! but iunno...also everyone in here has grown up...I use to be here all the time posting here and there and just making threads for fun and stuff...trying to learn things about eachother...but now i gotta admit as well im only in here once in a while...whenever i have time..and now whenever i am usually here im only usually in the boran section and sometimes the thai section...and once in a life time in the shout out section.