Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Jieb^ there's gonna be a poll when everyone finishes lol.

ceci: damn, nice stuff :wub:

nina: hope u finish urs soon xD

alright, besides from nina who else are we waiting for .. im jus wondering lol (but no need to rush guys it's dued sunday)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well, here's mine:

LOL It's really nothing XD Just a coloring & text plus a couple of old textures :p
I probably already lost anyways :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo i like that nina..

so many aums for me to love lol..

lets see who else is left?
anyone still joining lol..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn.. i lost lols.. ahahha i like bau's and cecilias... but everyone else was good!! mines sucks out of all of them!! lols...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh this sounds like fun! I'm going to join eventhough I just started PS weeks ago...totally a beginner but I'm so obssessed with it right now lol......I prolly lose anyway but for fun

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh this sounds like fun! I'm going to join eventhough I just started PS weeks ago...totally a beginner but I'm so obssessed with it right now lol......I prolly lose anyway but for fun
gosh tubby! :clap: that's the spirit i've been looking for! :lol: now ur makin me heart u....i'm cheering for u ;) GO! GO! GO! :yahoo:

[ actually my main aim to do this battle thingy wif bau is of cos for FUN purpose, but other than that...it's a good platform for us to push ourselves to the limit and experiment new stuff. love the artwork gurls! ]

--

edit: btw, nina...love your colouring skill gurl :D

cecilia

Staff member
everyone did such a great job !! this battle is actually a friendly one to kill time lol
we have too much time on our hands -- thats' why it doesn't hurt to do this. it's always a good idea to try to practice them magic hands of everyone na .. so come and join -- winning or losing, i just want to experience some idea and thoughts especially there's friendly competition to challenge my works .. just last night, everyone got me panic ..and today, nina nailed it with the works :wub:

practice makes perfect --- pls join us ..
can't wait for more ..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i love the colors!! its soo pretty.. ahhhhhhhhhh i lost to another artist.. hehehehe.. lols..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG! Everyone did such a great job, it makes me so anxious to join too. Hopefully I could get it done by tonight, so I can post it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay more are joining ^_^ xp..
love everyone's work :wub:

lol take your time leemyis... its not over till sunday .. ^_^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just join today, but here goes my piece of art...hehee...not the best, but it's flaming hot!!! HAHAA...

When I was creating this, I was thinking about Aum's HOTNESS which gave me the idea of FIRE.
I didn't do much, it was just a series of cut & paste. ENJOY!!!

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. i was thinking about burning him today too Lol ..
but i thought -- let's just cool his hotness with water and that's why, i choose the water theme LOl

awesome job again girls !!