Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
dont even look through to see who artworks is whos.. lols too lazy .. i just pick the one I like the most.. i like all of them but theres one that had that warm feeling to it that i like.. may the best one win

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol good idea fun and moey..
hmm that also means we cant put our names on it either.. lol..
then again ive been lazy putting my name in my work lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah when I was flipping through the pages, I was playing a little favoritism and who I knew longer -yikes- :ph34r: that is why I asked not to post the artwork on this thread. LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yeah when I was flipping through the pages, I was playing a little favoritism and who I knew longer -yikes- :ph34r: that is why I asked not to post the artwork on this thread. LOL

lols ... i was doing that too... I picked Cece's because I saw her around sarnworld for the longest.. hehehe even though I dont really know her but i saw her around lols.. ahahha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol do ya'll have to make me feel guilty too lmao..
those who knows me know which one/s i picked lmao.. **whistles**
JLR SISTERS and those who i spammed with lmao...

edit.. i also realized that i should've blended aum's head.. it's so noticeable lol..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lol do ya'll have to make me feel guilty too lmao..
those who knows me know which one/s i picked lmao.. **whistles**
JLR SISTERS and those who i spammed with lmao...

edit.. i also realized that i should've blended aum's head.. it's so noticeable lol..
lols ahaahaha.... hmm is this considered spammin?? lmao ahahahaha.... lols...

girl, its fine lols I love your artworks.. btw.. we still dont really know each other around here.. i think we should introduce ourselfs if we going to battle with each other.. ill start first..

I'm Tangmoe. Many people just call me Moe or Moey. I'm 20 years old and yea I been on sarnworld for 4 years but I was never as active lols.(notice my number of posts LOLS). I'm suppose to be moderating the Thai Boran section. But.. I find writing fan fictions, making graphics and Bigbang2PM more interesting now. lols.. I am happily married and have a 1 year old son and going to have another baby due this April! HAPPY BATTLEING!! LOLS

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi moe and everyone else ^_^..

i'm julie but everyone calls me aiko ^_^ i'm 16.. but imma be 17 in 20 days ^_^ I'm gonna be a senior in high school.. **whoot whoot** muahaha but i still feel like a kid.. i'm hmong.. I've been a member of sarnworld for a year.. I spammed a lot as everyone can tell lol.. I write fanfics but haven't completed none.. so slow huh lol.. and been busy photoshopping away to enhance my sucky skills.. blah blah blah.. LOVING SARNWORLD!!!! HAVE FUN BATTLING.. I KNOW I AM ^_^.. MUAHAHAHA XP..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
thanks for voting gurls =D i've alrdy voted my favs ;) thanks a lot for participating, im sure me n bau wouldnt have guessed hw big the reaction was frm u ppl~ ahaha sarnies rawks my life...PS too! xD

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey aiko and hey an ... nice to meet you lols.. ahahha.. im being soo weird.. ahhaha

anyways we need more people to vote its really close lols.. ahahhaha

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha im so bored today, im still psing for my mysterious mistress series (yeh idk why i've been liking the idea of psing series lol)

--

yeh we need more voters lol!

--

i saw the get to noe session between u n aiko above...so heres mine :p

I'm an or u can call me anie (bau's idea =.=) am a gurl, 18...going to be 19 soon lols am a law student...a young lady(i dont tink i look like a woman yet LMAO) single and very available ;) (ROFL that sounded desperate) erm what else, im also a malaysian...mix of chinese, japanese, malay n bugese...errrr....lol...tats all i guess...im a boring person ahaha

nice to meet u mummy moey!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lols nice to meet you too... im soo happy i think this baby likes sarnworld.. i mean with my first baby i was never like active in this area.. and now im really active.. i mean i dont really post much and like now im posting in this section like crazy lols.. you should see the soompis artwork omg.. their artwork are too die for.. its soo prety..

we need voters!!! come on guys... btw when do the poll close lols???

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwies, the baby likes sw ahaha...sarn would be happy to hear tat :D
owh really? i've never been to soompi tho, mind sharing me the link of one of their work?

--

erm, havent really discussed wif bau about the dateline for the poll yet. but maybe we'll finish the voting by today/tomorrow the most. so we could start wif the 2nd battle.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahaha, moey that sound likes a good idea .. so i guess we'll amend some things for the next battle.
so no more revealing your artwork in this thread lol .. to avoid bias yeah. we'll just pm to whoever's in charge LOL (i'll guess we'll pick someone)
and i think for next time, imma make it one VOTE only lol - i guess when we put multiple people are just picking all of them.

aite finally great to 'know' you officially moey and aikoden *ROFL, jaofar's princy aiko yes u too HAII nice to meet you*

KK NEWAIIS, time to introduce myself,
- HI IM SETH as the sn suggest but you guys can call me BAU lol.
- 17 going on 13 ;) (lol now u guys now why anie calls me baby bau or bb AHAHAHAHHHA)
- a member of the infamous jlr sis ;)
- im in aus so if i say some words which are oz slang u you guys now noe (i think i havent yet ahaha) :p
- see below for pic of me - and yes tho i do chem i am not a geek lmao

*BTW i havent voted yet lol*

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey it isnt too late to join.. we stil have other battles to go lols and yups this baby loves sw graphic section lmao... damn im the oldest in here ?? lols ahahhha.. i feel like the baby somehow.. weeeee lols nice to meet everyone..

@an my artworks are like trying to match them with the soompi style.. i wanted to be as good as them but i guess its not really working cause my artwork still sucks ahahah..

I think we should end this today.. and then tomorrow would be like the new battle lols.. hehehe

but wait wat if its a tie???

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha, moey that sound likes a good idea .. so i guess we'll amend some things for the next battle.
so no more revealing your artwork in this thread lol .. to avoid bias yeah. we'll just pm to whoever's in charge LOL (i'll guess we'll pick someone)
and i think for next time, imma make it one VOTE only lol - i guess when we put multiple people are just picking all of them.

aite finally great to 'know' you officially moey and aikoden *ROFL, jaofar's princy aiko yes u too HAII nice to meet you*

KK NEWAIIS, time to introduce myself,
- HI IM SETH as the sn suggest but you guys can call me BAU lol.
- 17 going on 13 ;) (lol now u guys now why anie calls me baby bau or bb AHAHAHAHHHA)
- a member of the infamous jlr sis ;)
- im in aus so if i say some words which are oz slang u you guys now noe (i think i havent yet ahaha) :p
- see below for pic of me - and yes tho i do chem i am not a geek lmao

*BTW i havent voted yet lol*
ROFL, my lil bb is using my siggy ahaha (n she hated it too at first HMPH) n yeh, sry to burst the bubble gurls, this lil monkey (bau)...yeh she's mine...copyright as anie's slave. so yeah...ahahaha (yup, im being gay here)

Is it too late to join? And how are we supposed to sign up? lol
the first ps battle is closed. but u'll be able to join us for the next battle which is tomorrow ;)

hey it isnt too late to join.. we stil have other battles to go lols and yups this baby loves sw graphic section lmao... damn im the oldest in here ?? lols ahahhha.. i feel like the baby somehow.. weeeee lols nice to meet everyone..

@an my artworks are like trying to match them with the soompi style.. i wanted to be as good as them but i guess its not really working cause my artwork still sucks ahahah..

I think we should end this today.. and then tomorrow would be like the new battle lols.. hehehe

but wait wat if its a tie???
ah i see...we'll see then if its a tie LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i think we'll wrap up the voting by tomorrow, and den the winner pick the new theme by tuesday.
and den the cycle again yeahs? how's that?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've already voted last night! lol
thanks for the ps suggestions, everyone
I'll be downloading ps today and try it out ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
btw kristy, nah not too late to join, for this aum battle i think yeh cause the voting already up .. but for the next theme join us aite.

edit: anie =[ stop spreading out gayness into this thread LOLs *im not her slave, monkey, copyrighted etc -- so not true .. she's my big bird xD*