Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You guys are so freakin' talented, I'm jealous...Photoshop is so hard to figure out, it hurts my brain...I can't even pick a picture for someone to make a banner for me, how sad is that? Or, I save so many cute banners and avatars and never use them...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Announcement; Dear my fellow battle mates(love the sound of battle mates lol),
I have an announcement to make. I have good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad news my laptop charger busted on me so I cant use my laptop to photoshop anymore. All my photoshop stuffs are on the laptop and I have no extra charger. The good news. I have a home computer downs stairs in which I'm using now. I also have a external hard drive in which I save everything in. Bad news again. My home computer is super dooper.. opppper slow!!! So yea. Photoshop loads really slow. And when I mean slow I mean slow. It needs more memory and I dont know how to do that. So do I continue to photoshop?? HECK YEA! It's just gonna be a bit slower and it would take more time for me. So Aiko sweety, Bare with me please..

Moey

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nawww ^^
hope everyone will work out soon den, and good luck working wif the turtle comp LOL
poor moey =[[[

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lols mummie moe sounds cute lols!! love my nickname!! lols ahahaha..... wells its getting better lols cause i just cleared alot of the disk space and i defragment it... but its still slow a bit lols like cecilia ssaid i need to upgrade the memory and i dont even know how to do that.. my computer is really old.. old old old since 2002 lols

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhh.. moey.. >_<..
i hope you're comp is gettin better soon..
so do you still want to do the same thing or switch?
it doesnt matter with me ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i just went out and brought a 100 dollar charger -_- <_<

just so i can photoshop

so i can use my laptop again.. aiko its up to you too. Im currently researching and doing a little studing so yea.. i also found lots of fonts weeeeeeeeeeee

nina07

sarNie Adult
muahah. nina, up to you on what you wan to do first.
LOL umm okay, how about - well, i'm good with doing coloring/texture but not really good at the blending department. It doesn't really matter to me,
but how about you can do the blending/textures and I can do the cropping/coloring or the other way around? :lol:
I'm really bad at these LOL, basically whatever you want to do ka. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol, let's see who's free .. guys we need one more person. FAH, 98, FUN u guys are free atm, wanna join? xD
I will pass this one. I am pretty sure Fah would be a candidate. But I promise the next challenge, I will be a part of it for sure. I am still on the shy phase. LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
stardust, i already added you in my MSN... just accept it and just nudge me if you're already OL.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL umm okay, how about - well, i'm good with doing coloring/texture but not really good at the blending department. It doesn't really matter to me,
but how about you can do the blending/textures and I can do the cropping/coloring or the other way around? :lol:
I'm really bad at these LOL, basically whatever you want to do ka. :D
why don't you do it first on what you want to do .. then pass it on to me to finish it .. LOl

can add me on msn if you like .. Ceciliakhang02@hotmail.com

i'll come online b/c of this battle