Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Can it be a one time couple such as a couple that played once together that you like??? or does it have to be the Power Team such as Ateam or Ken/Ann, cuz I still confuse...
i'm thinking it can be any couple. just as long as there are two people. because any couple can be a power couple, it's a matter of preferences.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn if it has to be a power team then my couple is out then.. cause i was planning to use Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ... lols I love them in Boys over Flowers.. But if its a powerteam then... uhhhh.... I'll go with uh... uhhh.... Ken and Ann!! woooot!

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Late congratz to the winners. I guess I'll be sitting out on this one too, school's started. Well, I'll be sure to vote.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, school will start in less than a week for me. i'm taking these last few days for grant with no stress
i wanna enjoy wwhj before i push myself for a fulltime schedule of work and school
i'll be seating out and enjoying the show as well.

good luck to everyone :clap:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
gah. i wanna make two for my favorite couple . lol front cover and back cover, or the inside of the cd - hahaha.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think I'm going to sit out on this too. :(
Registration and laptop pickup for my school is on Saturday, and I start on Monday.

I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with though! :yahoo:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
to make it easy for everyone...as rr said, power couple is up to each individual's opinion. so as long as its a couple, then you're all set to join =]

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im feeling left out again lols... because it seems like im the only one without school lols puahahaha... :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
how u guys doing with the piece? ahaha alot of you are sitting out on this one huh .. count in me LOL. gettin prepared to vote tho AHAHA xD good luck guys.

p.s. LOL moey dun worry about that, i dont noe bout everyelse but i rather not have school atm .. gosh it's so killing me >.< so much work

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol aiko's in right? come on u girls can do it .. some of us are just resting this wk ahaha. power on. xD

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i think im going to head out for this battle... lost inspiration -_-

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I made mine, but I can't decide which bg I like better... -____-;;

Booo, everyone is sitting out for school and work; I was really looking forward to the power couples.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm still in it...I made mines but still need my cousin's opinion for her to choose which one she likes...I'll prolly submit mines by tonight

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woo you guys rock man! thanks for still participated tho most of us are out LOL.
so far i got one submission, waiting to see the rest of y'all tool :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I made mine, but I can't decide which bg I like better... -____-;;

Booo, everyone is sitting out for school and work; I was really looking forward to the power couples.
ahahahahaha love the BOOO part xD

I'm in and I've already finish mine also...now I need to submit it =p
wuhuuuuu YESH YESH *jumping like a monkey*

I'm still in it...I made mines but still need my cousin's opinion for her to choose which one she likes...I'll prolly submit mines by tonight
YESHHHHH *jumping higher*

woo you guys rock man! thanks for still participated tho most of us are out LOL.
so far i got one submission, waiting to see the rest of y'all tool :D
BOOOOOOOOO bau BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Kristen and Robert are even qualified ^^ !! I can't wait... maybe someone will actually make one of Kristen and Robert ... OR PINKY and WEIR O__O