Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop pat is pra'ek. he's ok. a lot better than some other new ones. i did like what he said when he got angry and saw da vdo of mai-pim dancing w/ dat one officer dude.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmmmmmmm.......... no offense, but the guy playing Pat doesn't have pa'aek material. He is handsome, but he doesn't have that charisma!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think aun is pra'ek material at all and he isnt cute. he just doesnt stand out. sorry no offense

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol they are really short on actors and even the supporting could become pra'ek nowadays. its hard to find a good looking guy cuz with girls they could be average looking but you can always dress them up

lady0fdarkness

i dunno what pra'ek material is anymore cause nowadays they just throw in anybody for pra'ek roles LOL

hahaha.... i hear ya. But for me.. a good example of pa'aek material is Chakrit from Wimarn Sai. Not so much the agression, but the way he carries himself. The way he smooths out his hair, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he smiles. Pat is just sooo clumsy, and I dunno... he's more of a co-pa'aek!!!

Oh,, by the way, Chakrit isn't my favorite actor; but his character in Wimarn Sai is just yummmmmmay!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when people are like he or she aint pra'ek or nang'ek material i'm like dere is no such thing as pra'ek/nang'ek material cause anybody gets casted in dat role now lol oh well i don't really care as long as they are bearable to watch and da storyline is good i'll tune in

LOL pat is clumsy but he's new maybe later he'll get lots better

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like pra'ek nowadays are just there while n'ek steal the show.. its not about just the looks but acting wise too and not alot of actors i see that stands out. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

lady0fdarkness

I'm not referring to Pat's look at all. Cause he is handsome and tall, but I guess I'm not feeling his acting/persona. It's like he's so bland! Well.. I gotta give him credit for that real kiss though. That was good.. but.. ahh.. I think I'll just let the guy grow on me. Just like Bie the star, he's one damn good singer, but at first I was like.. omg.. he don't seem like a pa'aek, but he grew on me quick.. so now I'm dying to watch Prajan See Rong after watching both Hua Jai Sila and Roy Adeed Hang Ruk----very good lakorns by the way.

So I guess, what pa'aek material is how well that actor can play that role. I think Pat is supposed to be this innocent, kind character, and little stubborn... but I don't see it yet. All I see is a boring guy. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea he's still new. man dis lakorn got 8 eps already. i wonder when it's gon end. look like next week they find out da ae's been gettin possessed

i'm tempted to make a comment on ur comment bout bie's singing lome but i'll hold myself back LOL i said lots bout him already

lady0fdarkness

What the hell... Wit is so damn rude and stupid towards Phum. He's always throwing a freaking temper. How the heck she stand this douche bag. This guys is a bigger douche bag than Anirrot from Mia Luang! At least Aniroot admits to his doggy ways, but this guy is so coniving and tempermental!!!

anyway.. urghh.. everytime stupid ghost bitch possesses Mai, I feel so bad for her. If the ghost bitch wants to whore around, why don't she just go do it on her own and go seduce other ghosts or something!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I hate how Wit is so freaking rude towards Phum when all she does is cater to his needs. Urgh if I were here I'd freaking kick the fool to the curb.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
um does this lakorn only air like once a week or something?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh hehe thank you.

hmm i don't know how i ended up watching only one eps last week. i think i missed one. damnit. lol

lady0fdarkness

^^I'm still missing 3 episodes.

so out of the whole series, I don't even hate yingchom... I hate the ghost girl!!! Normally, I'd be on the ghosts side.. but not this girl.. she's a bitch.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hells yea she's a biatch. she just hatin on erybody and i don't even know what a point of her terrorizing is anymore lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She's not a bitch she's just effin retarded lol everything she stands for doesn't make sense even her servant sensed it remember the one scene where she goes, "because of one guy we have to make ourselves enemies with everyone?" and then she responded yes lol I was like WTF it's the part when she tried to beg Ying Chai to give up the marriage to Chai Tat.

the ghost is stupid, but i don't think she's evil like ying chom. the most evil one is probably chai's police dude, friend or maybe chai himself... hm. although chai does seem like a descent dude. it's just that he's extremely self-centered and inconsiderate when it comes to girls. he doesn't know how to treat them right nor do i think he cares about treating them right.

i wonder how they're going to get rid of the ghost though. there's isn't even a clue there for me i think except for maybe the guy pat works for.