Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That's good that Chai is in here. is he the pra aek? i'm glad he has more la korns. Ae too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chais actually getting better roles now. maybe after he won an award for "muer dok rak ban" ch3 is gonna start giving him lead roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
the brief detail about the lakorn sounds interesting. seems to be a revenge drama

heres according to the novel. credit to wishbone for the tran

A woman's powerful malice is deeply embedded in the fabric and kills a lot of innocence people with its curse. The wrath caused by love can't be over easily. It is bound up with the revenge getting through the time and doesn't be erased as if it will exist further forever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to pantown aun witaya is the praek so i guess chai must be the supprting actor or maybe the bad guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of great cast in here. so happy nampueng is starring in more lakorn but sucks that she isnt n'ek anymore. im thinking shes gonna get with chai

pix from the fitting. credit to maremare @ aeclub

sunisa

i just love Ae.she is a great actress.so glad to see her in more lakorn.i just watch her old lakorn again w/ Ek, Ngao Asoke.her acting is awesome and she is so pretty.she can play any role from super nice to b*****y.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ohh...these day's producer r doing lakorn's out of novel...seems like a good one...is it the n'ek who kill innocent people or the n'rai...??..