Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe aom, tanya and nampeung is in the same lakorn!..talk about good casting. eversince SB, i consider nampeung to be the top n'rai amoung aom/tanya now.

Rakniran

omg,all my favorite actress are in this lakorn ae,tanya,and nampung.When
will this lakorn air pls?
I cant wait.
So excitted

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG...i can't wait..i'm a fan of aun..........and ae.......can't wait..looking at the pix...i know it's going to be a good one...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I can't wait to see this lakorn too..it looks pretty interesting in the youtube teaser...and i like this pra ek. Anyone know when it's gonna air if I missed it somewhere?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I believe it's airing Valentines Day; Quite unsure though -.-" I think it's gonna be in place of Chakrit's lakorn Khun Mae Jumlaeng -.-" im not sure though im waiting on the summary to be released already! LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait to see this! so many good actresses in one lakorn. you got aom skaojai, tanya, nampueng and ae! cant be a miss

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I'm gonna wake up early to catch this lakorn the first day it airs I might even cap it, but eh now a days im lazy so it's not sure hahhaaaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love nampueng in SB... so effective. she made me mad... during SB fever and now... she's with upcoming lakorn again. also with Ae, though i havent seen her lead roles in other lakorns... i still like her because of KKKJ... even though she's nang'rai there... :p